Dundee v Motherwell - 6th April

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Next thing to consider is, does the referee wait for the second half to start before abandoning it?

I assume it's the official match ref who's given the go ahead - unless it starts raining heavily again I think they'll play to a finish. 

I'd also assume the ref has been leant on to get this to go ahead.

7 minutes ago, 21maxwell said:

Given how our season's went with injuries, fully expecting someone to break their ankle on that. 

It's fucking gone, not went.

Grrrrrr

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'll be called all the names under the sun for saying it, but it's genuinely a disgrace that it's been allowed. That's a major hazard for players who are absolutely going over ankles on that part of the pitch.

In future we’re going to have Boredom Guy in a helicopter flying all over Scotland deciding if pitches are playable, apparently the match refs can’t be trusted. 
Ffs it’s Dundee v Motherwell, not Man City v Liverpool, most of us have seen games played in far worse conditions than this, most recently in our national stadium. 

11 minutes ago, K.T said:

All the farmers, Killie and Paisley minks on this thread should offer us a full apology, imo. 

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I know. Fucking magic. 

Bizarre thing to be getting all braggart about :lol: 

There's that much sand packing out the pitch, Dundee Utd have relinquished their 'Arabs' nickname up the road to you. 

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

In future we’re going to have Boredom Guy in a helicopter flying all over Scotland deciding if pitches are playable, apparently the match refs can’t be trusted. 
Ffs it’s Dundee v Motherwell, not Man City v Liverpool, most of us have seen games played in far worse conditions than this, most recently in our national stadium. 

There's a giant patch of sand in the middle of the pitch.

It was a bit disconcerting that Dundee appeared to have got things together this season, were operating fairly normally and having a good season on the park/tattie field. Quite pleased to see the Dundee we all know and love haven’t quite deserted us yet. 

Just saw Scott Burns tweets. Fucking hell 😂 didn’t realise it was that bad. Someone’s breaking an ankle today - probably Lennon Miller based on how our season has gone. 
0-0.