Clyde Vs Stranraer, New Douglas Park Links

8 hours ago, Clyde_MM said:

Other than calling the team unprofessional neds...

Well aye, in the context of the discussion I didn't think it was even remotely provocative tbh. 

8 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Why do people get so wound up when fans of other teams come on our thread 😂

Its actually a welcome change from some of the shite some of our own fans put up. 

Indeed. I'd see the point a bit if it was on your club thread but it's a match thread and a massive one for the division. It was literally the first score I looked for after seeing how the rabble down alongside our shitmob got on. 

2 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

You should see the Stranraer supporters' Facebook group. Apparently the celebration was "disgusting" and "should be reported as a hate crime". I'd love some of whatever they put in the water down there!

What is a hate crime nowadays? It’s like whatever you do, can be classed as a hate crime.

39 minutes ago, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

What is a hate crime nowadays? It’s like whatever you do, can be classed as a hate crime.

We're a depressed minority, does that count.😆

On 08/04/2024 at 17:34, the_bully_wee said:

You should see the Stranraer supporters' Facebook group. Apparently the celebration was "disgusting" and "should be reported as a hate crime". I'd love some of whatever they put in the water down there!

I wouldn't describe it as disgusting. I'd describe it as a lack of class.

Spitting at spectators is, however, disgusting.

Edited by Cosmic Joe

51 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Of course it is. As is spitting at players, particularly when all that has happened up until said spit is a few words/gestures.

Seemingly already dealt with internally by both clubs/adults involved but you keep greetin' about it if it makes you feel better. 

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I wouldn't describe it as disgusting. I'd describe it as a lack of class.

The Stranraer players done it when they beat us at Stair Park last time, don’t remember seeing you describe that as classless? Get a grip ffs. 

6 hours ago, RutherGlen said:

Of course it is. As is spitting at players, particularly when all that has happened up until said spit is a few words/gestures.

Seemingly already dealt with internally by both clubs/adults involved but you keep greetin' about it if it makes you feel better. 

In a game his team wasn't even involved in. His side are making a late dash for the promotion play-offs and all he can think of week-to-week is Clyde.

1 hour ago, Clyde_MM said:

In a game his team wasn't even involved in. His side are making a late dash for the promotion play-offs and all he can think of week-to-week is Clyde.

The Clyde obsession I can relate to but to see it from a supposed non Clyde fan is novel to say the least. Should we start offering reduced season tickets to fans of other teams who can't seem to keep us off their minds?