Bartley's bomb scares v Embro C 3 points.

9 minutes ago, bod said:

Expect city can't wait to come here to take some points back up the road.

Make it happen Michael McIntyre! You can do it.

25 minutes ago, SA45 said:

I won't have to Marv will make it happen.

• bod changed the title to Bartley's bomb scares v Embro C 3 points.
3 hours ago, SA45 said:

We've got a bigger comedian in our dugout. Unfortunately his style of comedy is no longer amusing the fans.

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

9 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

We've got a bigger comedian in our dugout. Unfortunately his style of comedy is no longer amusing the fans.

This game is already giving me nightmares other fans have said Edinburgh will get a result against somebody this will be it .

I can hear Bartley already saying it was that players fault or they did not follow the game plan .

He is a arrogant smart arse of a manager who is never wrong even when we do head for the playoffs it will still not be his fault 

Potentially a huge three points for the taking here that could do Annan some serious damage if they fail to beat Cove, and it's at "fortress Palmerston" ... so aye, we all know how this turns out ...

I mean I'll be absolutely fizzing but I'd probably end up laughing if we were to gift Edinburgh their first win in 19 games. 

For Edinburgh, it's the best chance their young lads are going to get a win.  Statistically, QoS on their own patch must be the best place to pick up points this season*. I know Edinburgh are one of two sides we've managed to beat at Palmerston this season but that's when they had something to play for. I'd argue they'll be a bigger threat this time as the lads have absolutely no pressure. 

Potentially we could be a lot closer to safety after this game if we get a rare win. But I expect another slog and we know all too well if we aren't comfortably ahead we'll blow it. 

*Out with Edinburgh of course. 

Edinburgh are due to get a result against someone with all their games now being something of a free hit.  This could well be the game.

I am sure Bartley is already working on a masterplan which will see us create nothing.  Following this he will tell us how its all the players fault for not following instructions.

1 hour ago, Katboy said:

... I am sure Bartley is already working on a masterplan which will see us create nothing.  Following this he will tell us how its all the players fault for not following instructions.

Nah ... he'll say his usual ... "Don't judge me on this game, judge me at the end of the season" ... aye?

Edinburgh are the only team in Scotland with a worse home record than us (and only by 3 points)

One of their two points in last 17 came against us.

Stirling and Annan still to play Edinburgh.

Annan might just run out of games if we sneak this and they lose Vs Cove but this is a must win for us.

Don't and we very much deserve to go down (which we will if end up in the playoffs)

On 07/04/2024 at 09:39, Greenacres said:

This game is already giving me nightmares other fans have said Edinburgh will get a result against somebody this will be it .

I can hear Bartley already saying it was that players fault or they did not follow the game plan .

I can't believe some of you are actually worried about playing us!!!  😃 

We're an extremely poor team currently,  and would struggle in the Lowland league.

We've Zero up front,  so I would be surprised if we scored a goal, never mind getting any sort of result.

*Would be hilarious though if we sneaked a 0-1 win.*

2 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

We're an extremely poor team currently,  and would struggle in the Lowland league.

We've Zero up front,  so I would be surprised if we scored a goal, never mind getting any sort of result.

Just leave these here. 

Screenshot_20240408-180331.png

Screenshot_20240408-180313.png

3 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Aye, 16 loses and 2 draws.

What's your point?

A combination of our absolutely awful home record and the fact we're one of only two sides who Edinburgh have picked up points against in the last 17 matches and you don't get my point? 

Right.

I had no idea of Queens home record,  I don't follow your results.

In fact, Since we got done with the six point penalty I've lost interest and barely even follow our results!

It's a waste of time at the moment.

31 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Don't let that put you off, you have a goalscoring keeper!