Best Squad in the League vs The Championees

6 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

As I’ve said what would the club have to gain from lying considering the game is on tv and the evidence is there?  I expected a much better travelling support from the bairns after all the chat on here.

Enjoy the playoffs ya dork.

7 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

As I’ve said what would the club have to gain from lying considering the game is on tv and the evidence is there?  I expected a much better travelling support from the bairns after all the chat on here.

I’ve just explained why you’ve lied, your club are trying to make your fan base seem less dreadful than it already is. You genuinely have a League 2 fan base and you think you should’ve won the league, just comical. 

3 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

Accies should be watching what happened to Albion Rovers and where Clyde are headed.  It’s their ultimate destination.

Two clubs with a bigger fanbase too, that has to be a worry for a wee team like Accies.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

25 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

We gave the Navy Blue Pound to Montrose mate - much more deserving club. 

17 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

You genuinely have a League 2 fan base and you think you should’ve won the league, just comical. 

What’s the association between our perceived level of fan base and thinking we ‘should’ve’ won the league?

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

What’s the association between our perceived level of fan base and thinking we ‘should’ve’ won the league?

Well it’s a matter of being realistic with what your club can achieve. If you have a part-time standard support then you can’t expect to be a championship team let alone a premiership team which some Accies fans actually believe they should be. Do Accies fans not wonder why they always have smaller supports than the teams they think they should be competing with? It’s literally like Falkirk being angry because we’re not competitive with Hearts. 

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

800 odd in the home end for a nothing game, I’m not too worried.

Less than 1500 for Falkirk ‘crowdwank’ FC for a game half an hour a way and too rub it in to their early title challengers is poor though.

Cry more Scotty. At least you’ve shown up to be fair. GIRFUY. 

8 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

Well it’s a matter of being realistic with what your club can achieve. If you have a part-time standard support then you can’t expect to be a championship team let alone a premiership team which some Accies fans actually believe they should be. Do Accies fans not wonder why they always have smaller supports than the teams they think they should be competing with? It’s literally like Falkirk being angry because we’re not competitive with Hearts. 

Last I was aware league positions etc were decided on results on the field and not attendances/fan bases? Hence Accies actually being one of these premiership teams you mention for a sustained period fairly recently.

If this has all changed then it’s quite big news and a lot of clubs need to be made aware of this as may aswell pack up and go home.

I’d be interested to see you find any of these Accies fans who you say actually believe we should be a premiership club.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Last I was aware league positions etc were decided on results on the field and not attendances/fan bases? Hence Accies actually being one of these premiership teams you mention for a sustained period fairly recently.

If this has all changed then it’s quite big news and a lot of clubs need to be made aware of this as may aswell pack up and go home.

Erm...basic lesson that you seem to be purposely whooshing is there is a reason why the premier league title goes between the arse cheeks... they are Scotland's two biggest clubs in terms of fanbase so rightly expect to be winning it every season...ergo accies & there 600 fans should have expectations that align with such... somewhere around east Fife if that helps 

8 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I’d be interested to see you find any of these Accies fans who you say actually believe we should be a premiership club.

Fan base generates income which then contributes to the quality of players you can buy. To make it even more simple for you, that means if you have more fans you have more money to buy better players. Therefore, bigger fan base means more potential and investment in a team. Your fan base puts you on par with Clyde, East Fife and the like. 

5 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

This full "you have no fans" patter is the sort of thing i would expect from the old firm do better. 

See the cash flow problems starting to bite with no floodlights on towards end of match when darkness & rain made it difficult to watch in person & via TV coverage……….sorry Accies boyz but some people are not being honest here & the 400 of you staying loyal to your team deserve more transparency during these difficult days.