It's a bit of shame that things might not be decided on the pitch on Saturday with Dundee's game in hand but this should still be a good one.

It's interesting (to me) that the three teams that have a chance of getting the last top 6 place are all decent going forward, score a lot of goals but are all *fucking horrendous* at stopping the other team doing the same. Maybe that's what makes you a mid table team..

This fixture (and the reverse) is probably the most underrated one in the league as it must be one of the highest scoring (and generally entertaining) games out there - so I'm not expecting a 1-0 here.

From our perspective, we probably just need to forget about keeping it tight, concede our early goal from a corner, then let Big Theo ragdoll Hibs centre halfs for the rest of the game and hope it is enough.

It's nice to be in with a shout of Top 6 - so I'll optimistically go for a 3-2 to the plucky underdogs from ML1.

Motherwell is roadwork central the now btw for anyone travelling there are 4 way lights at Carfin, 3 way lights outside the Mega Bar and I believe the roundabout at the college end of Ravenscraig is going to be closed all weekend which will be lovely with a thousand or so away fans travelling through from Edinburgh.

Shame its not gonna be a pre-split shoot out.

Its one of the advantages of the split that it provides a kind if "last day of the season" type drama.

Of course Dundee could win and there will be no celebrations anyway for either support.

But it will certainly take away from the day if they lose and one of us wins.

No idea how this will end up but given that neither team can defend Im going for a high scoring encounter!

2 hours ago, MP_MFC said:

Motherwell is roadwork central the now btw for anyone travelling there are 4 way lights at Carfin, 3 way lights outside the Mega Bar and I believe the roundabout at the college end of Ravenscraig is going to be closed all weekend which will be lovely with a thousand or so away fans travelling through from Edinburgh.

Thanks for the heads up. Will leave a little earlier this Saturday.

This has all the hallmarks of the 6-6 game. I suspect most neutral fans would agree that Hibs have the better players / squad especially since their January additions. Their front line ought to be amongst the best outside the old firm. So I don’t doubt they will score and probably a minimum of 2 goals, probably before we get going as per the norm this season.

In the unlikely event our defence and goalkeeper can all play to their very best then we may well win this. But genuinely I feel we will give ourselves another mountain to climb and that will be one step too far. 

Certainly will look at the odds for a high scoring game. I will say 2-2 or 3-2 Hibs. Hope I am wrong 🙏.

Can only echo what's been said but while you can easily predict a five or six goal thriller, I could also imagine Dundee winning early drains the energy from our game and it's goalless or 1-0 either way.

Would like to see SOD in for Devine, Miller for Halliday.

The Mothers are stone cold favourites for this one. 

We'll be out thought and out fought throughout the game, play walking football for the first 75, gain some urgency in the last 15, pepper the Mother's goal and fail to take any of the chances we create. 

Motherwell to go 2 goals up inside the first half.

Hibs to score a free kick early second (maybe newell) and Rocky to equalise the last minute on his arse like Konte did all they years back now.

2-2. 

Booing that much that the StBoo fans would boo in jealousy. 

58 minutes ago, Swami said:

See if I end up having to hope for a Rangers victory, I swear I might never get over it. 

That will never happen to me, especially against my beloved Dees. 😍

1 hour ago, boozyBJ said:

We’ve got potential investors coming on Saturday, can you make us look good please?

Never fear.  You seen our defence at the start of the season at your bit - nowt much has changed. 

4 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Except they don't have to worry about Mika Biereth this time. Just big Theo 😉

On that note, it's going to be  a turgid nil nil, isn't it?

We got ragdolled by some wee fast dude I had never heard of off St Johnstone on Saturday, Jim Hamilton could play on Saturday and still do an effective job.

Tried to buy a ticket today - you have to go to Motherwell site.

Hide end lower tier now sold out - I assume Well will now open top tier which hasn't been available so far - I will try later today.

I'm told its print at home/download QR code etc.

And could Well allow pay at gate on day?

1 hour ago, madhibby said:

Tried to buy a ticket today - you have to go to Motherwell site.

Hide end lower tier now sold out - I assume Well will now open top tier which hasn't been available so far - I will try later today.

I'm told its print at home/download QR code etc.

And could Well allow pay at gate on day?

There hasn’t been any PATG since Covid. 

The ticket office might sell physical tickets on the day - they do for home fans, but not sure about away. Maybe best call them 01698333333