5 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

There hasn’t been any PATG since Covid. 

The ticket office might sell physical tickets on the day - they do for home fans, but not sure about away. Maybe best call them 01698333333

Somebody on Hibs net let me know that more seats were released in the lower tier - looked like previously the front two rows in each section were not for sale - now are - and the far left section is now available - I hadn't realised they hadn't made available all of the lower tier. Possible the far right section - closest to M'well ultras has not been released for sale and that might happen later. Managed to get two tickets altho when I got my ticket the section I used - far left - is being snapped up - so still might be some difficulties for late purchase Hibbies.

1 hour ago, madhibby said:

Tried to buy a ticket today - you have to go to Motherwell site.

Hide end lower tier now sold out - I assume Well will now open top tier which hasn't been available so far - I will try later today.

I'm told its print at home/download QR code etc.

And could Well allow pay at gate on day?

I absolutely love Scottish football at times, we must be the only industry that is desperate for customers that frequently makes it so needless hard to actually go to games.

Quite impressed that we’ll have at least sold the full lower for tomorrow come kick off. After last week I didn’t think we’d bring much more than 1k. Guess the chance it’s our last away game with any meaning this season might have swung a few extra 

5 hours ago, madhibby said:

Somebody on Hibs net let me know that more seats were released in the lower tier - looked like previously the front two rows in each section were not for sale - now are - and the far left section is now available - I hadn't realised they hadn't made available all of the lower tier. Possible the far right section - closest to M'well ultras has not been released for sale and that might happen later. Managed to get two tickets altho when I got my ticket the section I used - far left - is being snapped up - so still might be some difficulties for late purchase Hibbies.

You've got a far right section? Always had my doubts about you guys. 😉

1 hour ago, Hibee_Hibernian said:

Quite impressed that we’ll have at least sold the full lower for tomorrow come kick off. After last week I didn’t think we’d bring much more than 1k. Guess the chance it’s our last away game with any meaning this season might have swung a few extra 

Probably the last game of the season for me tomorrow.  It's possible after that the next time I see the cabbage Scotland will be European Champions. 

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Probably the last game of the season for me tomorrow.  It's possible after that the next time I see the cabbage Scotland will be European Champions. 

Yep, can’t see me at another away game this season if we fail to get top 6. Might go to the last home game to see Stevenson’s and Hanlon final games for us. 

Glad the upper tier is open tomorrow. Prefer sitting there than in the lower tier. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

I think Kettlewell needs to decide whether to concede the first goal early, say the first 15 minutes, or stick with the traditional half hour mark.  Then the team can get on with the business of winning this match.

Wouldn’t mind a 3-3 for the spectacle but we are meant to be looking upwards so 3-2 works too.

20 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Yep, can’t see me at another away game this season if we fail to get top 6. Might go to the last home game to see Stevenson’s and Hanlon final games for us. 

Glad the upper tier is open tomorrow. Prefer sitting there than in the lower tier. 

Good shout mate. 

On 11/04/2024 at 14:18, Tommy Tappin said:

We'll be out thought and out fought throughout the game, play walking football for the first 75, gain some urgency in the last 15

What form of espionage did you use to get access to Kettlewell's Plan A?

Gut and stats say scoring draw, Hibs first goalscorer. Aberdeen will do us both a turn which will make it galling when Dundee get a point midweek because you're Hibs and we went 18 without a win and have 3 clean sheets to our name.

Edited by Vietnam91

3 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Murray Johnson better get the rest of the season if we don't make top 6.

He's got to be better than that Wollacott phantom?

We need a new number 1 next year big time but yeah would give MJ the time regardless if bottom 6.

1 minute ago, well again said:

Kelly will be available for free.

This time last year I would be aw over that, with the investment coming out way coupled with the gang season he's had makes me think otherwise now.

Marshall to Motherwell could be a shout though? 

6 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

This time last year I would be aw over that, with the investment coming out way coupled with the gang season he's had makes me think otherwise now.

Marshall to Motherwell could be a shout though? 

No thanks, replacing one duffer with another.

I’m not interested in the top 6. Motherwell to win and Dundee to sneak a draw and the 7th place trophy a step closer to returning home to ML1. 

Hibs will definitely score at least one so it’s up to us to out score them.

12 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I’m not interested in the top 6. Motherwell to win and Dundee to sneak a draw and the 7th place trophy a step closer to returning home to ML1. 

Fire a few crosses into our box towards the bear dude, job done.

1 hour ago, Gianfranco said:

If Nector ends up in central defence again you'll score. 

On 11/04/2024 at 11:39, MP_MFC said:

Motherwell is roadwork central the now btw for anyone travelling there are 4 way lights at Carfin, 3 way lights outside the Mega Bar and I believe the roundabout at the college end of Ravenscraig is going to be closed all weekend which will be lovely with a thousand or so away fans travelling through from Edinburgh.

Just further to this for anyone travelling by car the lights at Carfin are now gone for anyone coming down that way but the diversion route they’ve got sign posted with the road at ravenscraig being shut is taking everyone down through the town and right through the lights outside where the Mega Bar was.

Oh and you can’t get onto the M74 going down Airbles Road (or certainly couldn’t last night) so eh traffic heading that way is also likely to be going via said lights. 

Unless something drastically changed overnight I’d leave plenty time for travelling by bus or car around Motherwell today. 

9 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Fire a few crosses into our box towards the bear dude, job done.

Fire a few crosses into our box near that Kelly keeper. Job done.

As I said I think we will fall short of staying in the race for top 6. If there was nothing in this game I would be more confident of a positive outcome. But Hibs know they need to avoid defeat. Might help them with their focus. 

As I said previously our defence and goalie will have to have the game of their season for us to prevail. But I fully expect to be sitting there in the 1st 10/20/30 minutes saying to my pal how did Hibs score that goal…..Why did we not make any attempt to defend etc etc probably with their 1st effort on target also.