Murphy

Syla

Dempsey

Chalmers

McKenzie

Dowds

^ ^ ^ 👍

18 minutes ago, Pride of Fife said:

Considering we are the team I watch week in week out, it’s easier to be critical I guess. On their day, Big Kev, Scott Brown, Easton are all close to the best players’ in their position but they have been inconsistent/dropped/moved around so much that it’s hard to include them in a team of the ‘season’ ….now if it were team of the ‘couple of month electric around XMas and some cracking goals elsewhere but ineffective and dropped in many other games in season’ Easton gets in.

I can’t compile a team myself because despite watching plenty of games, I don’t think I’ve seen enough/focus enough on opposing players to do them justice but I’d confidently say their are at least a couple of keepers with a better all round game than Dabroski. The Airdrie keeper has impressed me, The queens keeper and obviously the Utd keeper has had a load of clean sheets so must be doing something right

I actually overlooked rae, you're right, he's been impressive against us also. I think the times Dabrowski has been inconsistent has been when he's had obvious injuries and taking the pars game away into account, he still made some important saves on one leg. Brown was thrown in mine because other than otoo and sibbald I haven't been that impressed with anyone else that I can remember in that position. Eastons pre Xmas form is also better than iv seen from anyone else in the league other than maybe Middleton over the course of the season. It's all subjective of course and we all obviously see our own teams more than the others. 

32 minutes ago, adamntg said:

I’m amazed Sibbald hasn’t yet made anybody’s team.  Very possibly the player of the year for the winners. 

I have made him captain in my ‘shittest haircut of the season’ team

3 hours ago, grumswall said:

For me, 

Dabrowski (Walton and ferrie the best from other teams iv seen) 

Megwa holt Gallagher mcmann/hancock (can't decide between the two)

Brown docherty 

Fotheringham Stanton Easton

Moult vaughan

Mcmillan, sibbald, Middleton and paton all unlucky to miss out. 

Going for a bold 4-2-3-2 formation, I see.

Ferrie

Megwa, Fordyce, Holt, McMann

Otoo, McMaster,

Stanton, Sibbald, Easton    

Vaughan 

7 hours ago, Diamonds02 said:

Ferrie

Megwa Udjur Holt Hancock

Frizzell Stanton Telfer

Fotheringham Graham Middleton

Ujdur is probably in the top 3 centre halves in the league but Ferguson refuses to play him as he was signed before he arrived.  

11 hours ago, adamntg said:

I’m amazed Sibbald hasn’t yet made anybody’s team.  Very possibly the player of the year for the winners. 

United's most consistent player for 2 years. Birrighitti was also very consistent last season! 

Ferrie

Megwa  McCabe Holt  McCann

Otto  Docherty  

Chalmers                       Fotheringham

Graham   Moult

Dabrowski, Stanton and Easton would be in there but thought I’d be nice to some other teams/players.

My cartoon picture would be of Tony Watt dressed as a chicken sitting on the bench having just missed out on being selected in my team.

Cant believe I’ve left out Frizzell as well.He has been class against us.

Edited by SerieA
Frizzell

16 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

Kevin Dabroski might well be the best shot stopper in the league and might well continue improving into a top class goalkeeper but he is miles off the finished article. Wouldn’t get in this seasons top three keepers for me.

Of our whole squad over the season, only Sam Stanton would get in my team with Vaughan deserving a wee mention too

Yeah it's a strange one. We might have finished 2nd but it's hard to make a case for any of our players being the best in the league in their position. 

15 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

The Caley have the second best defensive record in this league and I don't think other fans are giving us enough credit for that.

Cameron Harper is better than the majority of these XIs combined. Says it all about the state of this league that when The Caley have an off season we start seeing random Ayr United dross filling these teams. The Championship needs a strong The Caley.