Scottish Cup final, Celtic v Rangers 2012, Hampden Park. 25th May

In fairness, if I was a steward being paid minimum wage to search a bunch of pissed up and coked up Old Firm fans at Hampden, I'd no doubt end up letting a fair bit through as well. 

Just now, 101 said:

If you can bring fireworks in, there will be very little you can't bring in

The only way you get fireworks into a stadium is because security/stewards dont care what u bring in.

Thought for a while we are going down a dodgy path with all the pyro that is only going to lead to someone, probably someone innocent, getting badly hurt at a game. Not restricted to these two either.

Just now, 101 said:

If you can bring fireworks in, there will be very little you can't bring in

Just a few weeks ago, I attended Hampden to support United against Queen's Park. I was searched on the way in, and, at HT, had to have the bottle of water I bought with my pie decanted into a disposable plastic pint glass.

But those c***s can take fireworks in and let them off in the stand

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Just a few weeks ago, I attended Hampden to support United against Queen's Park. I was searched on the way in, and, at HT, had to have the bottle of water I bought with my pie decanted into a disposable plastic pint glass.

I can also vouch that stewarding at Queen's Park is far stricter than it is for these mutants

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

The only way you get fireworks into a stadium is because security/stewards dont care what u bring in.

Thought for a while we are going down a dodgy path with all the pyro that is only going to lead to someone, probably someone innocent, getting badly hurt at a game. Not restricted to these two either.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

If you can bring fireworks in then you can absolutely bring in weapons mental negligence from everyone involved.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

Three.

All in Celtic colours.

2 and a half if we're counting wee Jimmy nae neck.

1 minute ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Giving McGregor acres of space is an interesting tactic.

McFadden was spot on re that attempt at a press. McGregor unpicked it with absolute ease and had 50 yards to run into. Brainless

Just me or are both sides being allowed to carry the ball far too much when running in to the opposition half? Especially Celtic down the right.

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

It happened  few weeks ago when a young Dundee fan suffered burns to his face, only a couple of centimetres from his eye.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/fife/4937876/mum-young-dundee-fan-scarred-flare/