Clyde vs East Fife

3 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

I’d also add that I was impressed with Nathan Austin yesterday the way he just got on with things. He had a difficult time and a few crunching tackles but it on every occasion got up and in fact just patted his opponent on the back. He could have got Ray Grant in bother yesterday when Ray (accidentally) caught him on the face, but again didn’t make a meal of it like 90% of players today would have. 

Speaking of that, that's twice in a year that Scott Shepherd has deliberately elbowed one of our players in the face. He was very lucky to escape a red card, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Just now, David W said:

Speaking of that, that's twice in a year that Scott Shepherd has deliberately elbowed one of our players in the face. He was very lucky to escape a red card, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Surely your not referring to Logan Dunnachie at the very end? 

14 minutes ago, David W said:

Funnily enough I was going to add to my original post “unlike his strike partner Shepherd” one minute he’s ragdolling someone the next he’s going down like a wee boy and that’s against McGinn who is about 8 stone soaking wet!