Clyde vs East Fife

Goal difference could end up being crucial, so winning tomorrow by more than 1 could end up being very important. At this stage I’ll just be happy with 3 points, but a few goals would be handy. Even more so if Stranraer lose, as it would leave them needing a win by more than 1 against stenny on the last day. 

Believe Nathan Austin might not make this one? Ideal if not because he always scores against us. 

The frustrating thing is that since McCall came in, there are at least 4/5 games where Clyde should have won or got at least a point and shouldn’t be relying on these 2 games…

1 hour ago, Bob731 said:

The frustrating thing is that since McCall came in, there are at least 4/5 games where Clyde should have won or got at least a point and shouldn’t be relying on these 2 games…

Shoulda woulda coulda...bottom line is we've mostly been absolutely awful the entire season. We do now have a squad of players who are more than capable of beating any team in this league but as we have so often seen, their lack of urgency and fight is usually the defining factor when we drop points. 

No more hiding or finger pointing. Time to just get the job done.

11 hours ago, RutherGlen said:

Shoulda woulda coulda...bottom line is we've mostly been absolutely awful the entire season. We do now have a squad of players who are more than capable of beating any team in this league but as we have so often seen, their lack of urgency and fight is usually the defining factor when we drop points. 

No more hiding or finger pointing. Time to just get the job done.

Yep, it's come down to this.......and so far the blood and thunder required has been missing. 

Last week we were missing Austin, Easton  & Lyon. The  club didn't  give any indication  about the  last two, you would assume it  was minor injury. Schiavone went of injured  and Walls returned from injury. Difficult  to pick a line up, Dick & Co. may change things anyway, but i would go with :

-Fleming-

-Docherty-Blaney-Easton-Newton-

-Millar-McManus-

-Lyon-       -Trouten-    -Walls-

-Shepherd-

Would be good  to see Austin return to the bench.

Jamsie Lyon still injured but what happened to Trouten, wasn’t aware he was unavailable???

Should've been more than just the one, but we did what we had to and it's in our hands on the last day. If you said to me after our defeat down at Stair Park that that would be the case, I'd have called you absolutely insane. No idea how Lee Hamilton lasted the ninety minutes but he did and showed yet another reason why he's the worthy POTY. Praying he's fit for another massive one up at Elgin.

It's an ideal opportunity next week for the club to lay on some buses from Glasgow and I hope they do so, as I think plenty will go up there.

4 minutes ago, Wee man the jackass said:

Wow, would you look at that. It's almost like I had it right (yet again) all along. There must be some Bully Wee boys who have been left feeling VERY silly tonight! 

Enjoy your night regardless of whether you're a hater. I will :thumsup2

All about you eh...enjoy your evening celebrating mediocrity.

7 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Should've been more than just the one, but we did what we had to and it's in our hands on the last day. If you said to me after our defeat down at Stair Park that that would be the case, I'd have called you absolutely insane. No idea how Lee Hamilton lasted the ninety minutes but he did and showed yet another reason why he's the worthy POTY. Praying he's fit for another massive one up at Elgin.

It's an ideal opportunity next week for the club to lay on some buses from Glasgow and I hope they do so, as I think plenty will go up there.

Or try and put the match on via the stream in a function suite somewhere ???

Good riddance we changed our manager and stayed up a few weeks ago and missing out on the play offs, just goes to show I will be wanting summer come now and next Saturday is last game of the season.

Congratulations to Clyde who won today, but as for our players they aren't good enough and shows why we've been like this all season and dick will know who's good enough to stay and who's going.

3 hours ago, haufdaft said:

I'm not sure how Howie gets a game today after last week's performance

Shows you what I know. Howie played well today. 

We played really well today and should've won more comfortably.

Could it be that finally after three long long years, Clyde may be hitting some form?

Just now, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Good riddance we changed our manager and stayed up a few weeks ago and missing out on the play offs, just goes to show I will be wanting summer come now and next Saturday is last game of the season.

Congratulations to Clyde who won today, but as for our players they aren't good enough and shows why we've been like this all season and dick will know who's good enough to stay and who's going.

Totally agree 9 games unbeaten then 3 defeats in  a row, sums up our season. We  need  a  fresh start.

1 minute ago, Beachcomber said:

Totally agree 9 games unbeaten then 3 defeats in  a row, sums up our season. We  need  a  fresh start.

Players on the park now show the effort they made under greig, we've had injuries but that shouldn't be excuse and players on the bench hasn't been strong either all season and the 9 games was just a blimp. We really need trust dick in summer clear these guys out that hasn't got it and be back on the dick train again, but I have been wanting the summer come quick and thank goodness next Saturday is last game of season but I'm on summer mode already feel the games left like today have nothing in it for the club but after a 9 game run we've went backwards on the park and I wouldn't loose any sleep over that's my view.