Aberdeen v Motherwell. If anyone's interested.

37 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

At least you're not bothered...

Not about my club. No - just concerned how a once proud Aberdeen is underperforming by quite some distance.

1 point ahead of Motherwell. 10 goals less scored. And 3x the wage budget. Go figure…..

As long as we survive this season. Job done. Aberdeen however….

Fashion Falling GIF

On 28/04/2024 at 09:56, Dons_1988 said:

My biggest gripe with kettlewell is he seems to be moaning most weeks. Mostly about referees, it’s extremely boring. 

His little moan he had about the Dundee player budget (like he knows anyway) was totally tedious as well.

It seems as if he has old-firm levels of paranoia and thinks that everyone is out to get him and his team. As for the red card - how many times nowadays do we see a sliding tackle that the player clearly wins the ball but the follow through catches the player in a way that deems a red card? Motherwell can't have any complaints about it.

Edited by Pens_Dark

On 29/04/2024 at 09:13, welldaft said:

Talking about egotistic and waffling w*nkers. You must be so proud of how he has run your club these past few seasons. 

The truth is actually more like the sheep have been Cormacked and that is providing quite a few chuckles down in weegieland and most other places too……

FURIOUS 

On 29/04/2024 at 09:53, welldaft said:

Not about my club. No - just concerned how a once proud Aberdeen is underperforming by quite some distance.

1 point ahead of Motherwell. 10 goals less scored. And 3x the wage budget. Go figure…..

Fashion Falling GIF

Its nice that you care.  I hadnt realised Motherwell fans big team was Aberdeen?

It would explain the total bitch slapping weve given you all season to be fair 😁

Edited by afc_blockhead

On 29/04/2024 at 09:53, welldaft said:

Fashion Falling GIF

Well thank you, that means a lot!  No, honest it really does!

3 hours ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

Motherwell are the most underperfoming team in the league with the exception of Dundee. When was the last time they won a trophy?

Most diddies have won something since then. 

How do you know most diddies have won a trophy since then if you don't know the last time Motherwell won a trophy?

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

How do you know most diddies have won a trophy since then if you don't know the last time Motherwell won a trophy?

Anyone who listens to Off The Ball knows when Motherwell last won a trophy. 

21 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Anyone who listens to Off The Ball knows when Motherwell last won a trophy. 

So not only does he not know when Motherwell last won a trophy, he doesn't listen to Off The Ball either...

5 hours ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

Motherwell are the most underperfoming team in the league with the exception of Dundee. When was the last time they won a trophy?

Most diddies have won something since then. 

What Is Going On American Horror Story GIF by AHS

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not sure anyone under 75 listens to off the ball 

I'm a wee bit under 75 and if I'm in the car going to game I'll have it on. Is that an ageist hate crime?

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I'm a wee bit under 75 and if I'm in the car going to game I'll have it on. Is that an ageist hate crime?

I didn’t have you down as under 75 to be frank with you, and I’m still not sure I believe you. 

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I didn’t have you down as under 75 to be frank with you, and I’m still not sure I believe you. 

I'm sure we've been here before. I wish I was 75 and I'd get an even cheaper season ticket.

21 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not sure anyone under 75 listens to off the ball 

We usually have it on pre-game waiting for the line ups etc.

Another reason the kids detest me.

19 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I'm sure we've been here before. I wish I was 75 and I'd get an even cheaper season ticket.

Let us know when you hit 75. We'll all chip in for a commemorative Main Stand blanket.

On 29/04/2024 at 13:58, Steve_Wilkos said:

Kettlesmell looks like Dracula.

On 28/04/2024 at 07:58, Thenorthernlight said:

Was a clear corner leading to the goal.

Another thing Kettleunwell made a tit of himself over 

I'm a big fan of this sort of linguistic creativity. I like both but the childishness of Steve's version appeals to me more. Well done for avoiding the obvious "Cuntlewell" which would have just been crude and not big or clever. 

Also, i don't listen to off the ball. What's the answer? 

I was fairly sure the ref flashed a yellow during the robust but courteous conversation following the sending off, bbc don’t seem to have recorded it, any idea who it went to?