Aberdeen v Motherwell. If anyone's interested.

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Red card is a red every day.

Wtf was Kelly doing at the goal? He opened his arms like he was ushering it wide and then realised it was dropping in too late. Could have stopped that if he'd actually went for it.

Shite game, red card decided it but two awful teams that urgently need a close season to sort their respective shit out.

If a challenge was made on a Motherwell player like that we would be looking for a red. Ref couldn't wait to give it thought,  very Collumesque.

Kelly can so get to f**k.

Kettlewell needs to learn to shut his hole, sick of listening to his waffle and moans.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

My biggest gripe with kettlewell is he seems to be moaning most weeks. Mostly about referees, it’s extremely boring. 

Yet some Aberdeen fans were looking forward to the  "Box Office", press interviews with Warnock where he does exactly the same albeit in a Yorkshire accent 

Kettlewell can prattle on about whatever the f**k he likes in my eyes. 

I just want him to be a decent manager. Which I don't think he is at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Eliphas Pettigrew said:

Yet some Aberdeen fans were looking forward to the  "Box Office", press interviews with Warnock where he does exactly the same albeit in a Yorkshire accent 

Neil warnock spoke utter shite and I’m on record on here saying it from his very first press conference. 

15 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Aye, the point he made was bollocks. 

I don’t actually dislike kettlewell, seems to be a decent guy. I just find him a bit moany. I thought he went way too far on Dundee’s pitch, he often has something to say about his budget and always has something to say about refs. It’s just quite tedious. 

However, I did find myself chuckling when he started wittering on and on about the preparation they’ve done all week for the game as if it’s at all relevant to the incident. 

21 hours ago, DrewDon said:

The analysis of the red card from McCann and Miller has convinced me to join the TaxPayers’ Alliance and campaign for the abolition of the licence fee.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out why Miller didn't think it was a red though 🤣

11 hours ago, betting competition said:

Cause an argument between me and my children that didn't need to go on as long as it did.

49 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I don’t actually dislike kettlewell, seems to be a decent guy. I just find him a bit moany. I thought he went way too far on Dundee’s pitch, he often has something to say about his budget and always has something to say about refs. It’s just quite tedious. 

However, I did find myself chuckling when he started wittering on and on about the preparation they’ve done all week for the game as if it’s at all relevant to the incident. 

He lost any credibility talking about yesterdays game when he said he thought Jack MacKenzie fouled the Motherwell lad when MacKenzie got kicked in the nuts.

He’s a journalists dream though.

Gets asked a question, and provides 1,000 words in response, without answering the question.

3 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Gets asked a question, and provides 1,000 words in response, without answering the question.

Whenever his time is up in football he'll make a fucking superb politician.

13 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

He lost any credibility talking about yesterdays game when he said he thought Jack MacKenzie fouled the Motherwell lad when MacKenzie got kicked in the nuts.

He’s a journalists dream though.

Must have had lessons from my wife...

I don't know if these views are allowed to be held in tandem with each other, but I think Kettlewell has done a decent job at Motherwell with the hand he's been dealt, but I also think he waffles some amount of pish in the media, making him cringeworthy and almost unlistenable at times.

1 hour ago, ropy said:

Genuinely haven’t listened to his chat, did he actually say the Aberdeen boy fouled him or just that he ran into him? 

He said that when he saw the incident he expected Motherwell to get the foul. He also said that the referee moved like “an Olympic sprinter” towards Vale to give him the red, whereas when you watch it back he walks slowly over to him. Kettlewell is delusional.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Motherwell Kettlewell from near Weegie land - you were Cormacked - Aberdeen chairman Dave Cormack spotted wearing FULL Dons 'Northern ...

Talking about egotistic and waffling w*nkers. You must be so proud of how he has run your club these past few seasons. 

The truth is actually more like the sheep have been Cormacked and that is providing quite a few chuckles down in weegieland and most other places too……

Just now, welldaft said:

Talking about egotistic and waffling w*nkers. You must be so proud of how he has run your club these past few seasons. 

The truth is actually more like the sheep have been Cormacked and that is providing quite a few chuckles down in weegieland and most other places too……

At least you're not bothered...