Aberdeen v Motherwell. If anyone's interested.

1 minute ago, MP_MFC said:

That is never ever a red card 

Hmmm,  it's definitely an honest challenge, and I think with zero bad intent, but his studs have landed squarely in the guys midriff.  I'd be pretty upset if an Old Firm player did that to one of ours and wasn't off. (Which of course wouldn't happen).

Feck's sake Well, another goal conceded from a corner.    :Sigh:

It was not a great challenge to be fair and Vale was looking at the player. It was a stupid challenge.

And we concede from a corner………rinse and repeat….came off the post but Kelly farting about as usual…

Just as well St J and Ross C both losing 

Aberdeen should have been 2-0 up. Miovski in the box. 

I am a Kelly basher but I have never seen a GK that comes off their line and not use their arms and spread themselves. He just seems to jump in the air……

It is a red card. Reminds me of the Nani challenge from years ago when Keane was the only one saying the red was correct.

There's no intention to injure Mackenzie but he's lunging studs up into his midriff. Red card all day every day.

9 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

It is a red card. Reminds me of the Nani challenge from years ago when Keane was the only one saying the red was correct.

There's no intention to injure Mackenzie but he's lunging studs up into his midriff. Red card all day every day.

Considering we hadba similar situation given as no foul against Hearts, I would say the rules are more of a guideline really.

Get Kelly and Spittal out of there. Spittal is a hearts player effectively so why should we be playing him if he doesn't even want to play?

Also, Kelly just gave one of the worst performances this season. Couldn't catch a single ball and then at the end was running out with no idea of where he's going.

Just look at the clean sheet stats....

Screenshot_20240427_170119_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4419fd434454c9362277694ce9cd758d.jpg

Edited by Phillips455

10 minutes ago, boozyBJ said:

The drop in Spittals form has been spectacular 

Agreed. He will still play every week probably.

I thought Blaney did OK today especially in the 1st half. The amount of headers the opposition get from corners is a joke. Needs sorting for next season !