Congratulations to the 4th and 5th biggest clubs in Scotland today

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

When's the 3rd place trophy presentation and open top bus down Princes Street? I just ask because we don't get to see many trophy parades in Edinburgh. 

We leave that sort of thing for big cup victories. Attended three in my life, and all were for the Scottish Cup. Great memories and great times. I was also able to celebrate in the stadium beforehand and witness my team’s players lifting the cup. 1998 was possibly the best, because it was a very strong Rangers side we beat on the day. The other two were against vastly inferior sides to HMFC.

Don’t even think I had a toast when we skelped the Championship either time.

Back on topic, it was good to see the fourth and fifth biggest teams in the country rallying a little, because with Dundee United back up, they might toil again to push for the top six. That would be a shame really. There should probably be a trophy for winning the bottom six/relegation group. A sort of encouragement to keep going after being so hapless in the first three quarters of the season. 😊

Edited by Kyle Reese

3 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Looking forward to see which Albanian diddymen pump hearts in the conference league next season. 

We are just pleased you will be watching. 😊

Anchorman GIF

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

We leave that sort of thing for big cup victories. Attended three in my life, and all were for the Scottish Cup. Great memories and great times. I was also able to celebrate in the stadium beforehand and witness my team’s players lifting the cup. 1998 was possibly the best, because it was a very strong Rangers side we beat on the day. The other two were against vastly inferior sides to HMFC.

Don’t even think I had a toast when we skelped the Championship either time.

Back on topic, it was good to see the fourth and fifth biggest teams in the country rallying a little, because with Dundee United back up, they might toil again to push for the top six. That would be a shame really. There should probably be a trophy for winning the bottom six/relegation group. A sort of encouragement to keep going after being so hapless in the first three quarters of the season. 😊

You're trying far too hard. But full marks for the thread title.

25 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You're trying far too hard. But full marks for the thread title.

If this is him "trying far too hard", I'd hate to see the shite he'd post if he didn't put any effort into it.

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

When's the 3rd place trophy presentation and open top bus down Princes Street? I just ask because we don't get to see many trophy parades in Edinburgh. 

They have won 3 trophies in 60 years. 

They are absolutely massive. 

On 27/04/2024 at 19:56, kingjoey said:

You are far too kind. And a whole thread dedicated to us by a Hearts fan. It doesn’t get much better than this.

Technically your sharing so it’s only half a thread each

Really congratulations are due to Hibs and Dundee Unite for being the 7th and 8th teams to secure participation in next season’s top flight 

Aberdeen still have a little bit of work to do

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)