Gers v Stripes - Sunday fitba spectacular

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Is John Souttar following the Lawrence Shankland diet?

Maybe shankland is following the John souttar ‘get yourself a move to rangers’ diet 

Posted (edited)

People leaving early in all-seated stadia are annoying as f**k.

They take it to new levels down there, whether they’re winning or not.

Edited by tarapoa

20 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

We'll need to play much better than that next week.

A 3-0 away win puts us top. So, piece of p!ss then... 😁

Are helicopters allowed to fly on Saturdays?

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Are helicopters allowed to fly on Saturdays?

With me looking for a 3 goal win for Rangers at Parkhead, helicopters would be competing for airspace with flying pigs between now and the end of the season!

3 hours ago, Lofarl said:

The first draft of the song Letter from America was very different.

GM0GiMvXUAANAsn.jpg

While I agree the Scottish government are worthy of criticism, I'm not sure their preference of Tommy Robinson for FM would be a vote winner.

Thought that was going to be one if those games as Killie mopped up everything for most of the 1st half, going in level at half time gave us a boost. 

Posted (edited)

The scoreline will suggest a relatively comfortable afternoon for us but really it was another lacklustre performance for large parts of the match.

I thought we started really well and looked up for it, then we go and concede a stinking goal that just seen our heads drop like it has far too often recently. Even when Killie went down to 10, they looked comfortable allowing us to have the ball and do absolutely nothing with it.

The goal right before half time was much needed as it might’ve got rather toxic had we gone in behind at the break.

Second half was a lot better to be fair, with Lawrence’s goal being the highlight.

We really need to get Sterling back into the middle of the park and I think it could be pretty strong with him and Diomande in there if it’s true that Lundstram is away.

Another occasion where I’m just saddened that VAR has infiltrated our game. At least there seems to be a growing opposition to it, with one of the lengthy delays today getting a chorus of boos the longer it went on.

Edited by AJF

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

Another occasion where I’m just saddened that VAR has infiltrated our game. At least there seems to be a growing opposition to it, with one of the lengthy delays today getting a chorus of boos the longer it went on.

We desperately need either Celtic or Rangers fans to actually join the push to get it removed, as both are by far the highest profile and largest supports in the country.

Sadly though it's a pipedream, as whenever either mention it on social media etc., the other appears and instead of joining in it becomes a bitch fight over who gets more decisions.

It's infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We desperately need either Celtic or Rangers fans to actually join the push to get it removed, as both are by far the highest profile and largest supports in the country.

Sadly though it's a pipedream, as whenever either mention it on social media etc., the other appears and instead of joining in it becomes a bitch fight over who gets more decisions.

It's infuriating. 

Yep, I wholeheartedly agree with all of that.

I received no response from Rangers when I put a few things to them so it would likely need one of our major fan groups (such as the Union Bears) to support the removal of VAR for it to gain any support and actually be worthy of a response from the club.

4 hours ago, stressball said:

I’m not one who buys into the bias and paranoia

Are You Sure Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Are they just checking absolutely everything  to help Rangers 😂😂😂😂

This is genuinely fucking embarrassing.

Dickinson will need to just put the ball in the net for them at this point.

True, the former rangers season ticket holder hasn’t actually helped them…

Yet.

2 hours ago, stressball said:

Not even a placating attempt to look at VAR for the Dessers foul whilst Rangers TV w**k themselves silly over how many chances Rangers have created against ten men

why you always lying noragami aragoto GIF