Gers v Stripes - Sunday fitba spectacular

Rangers, after labouring their way to a win against a determined but ultimately self-destructive St Mirren side, now have a home game against Killie. Killie have only lost to Rangers (twice) in our last 19 games - what a stat that is by the way - and I'm sure the Govanites will be looking to make that another win against Ayrshire's finest. 

Don't really know what to expect from this one as Rangers didn't need to be great against Hearts to get into the cup final, but from the game last Sunday they were absolutely there for the taking at times and better finishing would have seen them concede more goals. Despite this, Dessers is on a decent run of scoring now and has turned out to be a decent enough striker. 

I'll plump for a score draw - 1-1 for me. Let's see what happens. 

Any opportunity to throw a spanner in the works for either Old Filth side as they challenge for the title must be grabbed with both hands. 

A point or 3 here to provoke a few toddler tantrums would be delightful. Then again vs Celtic on the 15th. 

I'll be there. Nice going to Ibrox and not really feeling too bothered what we take, as it won't have any great effect on our season. 

11 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Any opportunity to throw a spanner in the works for either Old Filth side as they challenge for the title must be grabbed with both hands. 

A point or 3 here to provoke a few toddler tantrums would be delightful. Then again vs Celtic on the 15th. 

I'll be there. Nice going to Ibrox and not really feeling too bothered what we take, as it won't have any great effect on our season. 

League will probably be over by the time we play you, especially if you get a result on Sunday. 

1 hour ago, stressball said:

League will probably be over by the time we play you, especially if you get a result on Sunday. 

It's already over, our best bet is to get a team fit for the cup.

1 hour ago, The Golden God said:

Win and we’ll let you beat us at Rugby Park on the 15th, deal?

Not sure the team whose H2H record reads W1, D1, L2 is able to "let" the other team do anything...

Behave yourselves and we might let you escape with a point. 

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, bennett said:

S01E03-kqgGh6Uz-subtitled.jpg

I get mixed up with the moonhowling, so do they want the h*n referee now? 

Edit. A very simple search shows this will be his 5th, not 6th, game officiating a Rangers game this season. 

Still a way to go to catch up with Killie who have had him 7 times. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

13 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I get mixed up with the moonhowling, so do they want the h*n referee now? 

Edit. A very simple search shows this will be his 5th, not 6th, game officiating a Rangers game this season. 

Still a way to go to catch up with Killie who have had him 7 times. 

You'd think they'd be happy with a different face as they've complained about all the other refs they've had this season.