24/25 - New Kits

I know there's far worse things happening in the world to get worked up about but I can't help the way I feel about this. It has totally scunnered me for this season. Who could possibly think that is acceptable as an Accies top in any season, never mind on our 150th anniversary?  I wonder if it is deliberate. f**k whoever signed this off, you are not an Accies man and you never will be. 

Christ almighty. Surely Accies fans can get together and ask their club to get a grip with that and to revise it? I'm sure a few clubs have done that before. That is seriously horrendous. 

39 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

I've just realised those "stripes" distract from whatever the f**k that collar's trying to be. My word.

The collar looks straight from our (i think) TFG strips, they were not great either. 

Wow.  That’s awful.  Remember that time Accies had different manufacturers for their shirts and their shorts?  Well this is miles worse than that.  

7 hours ago, Diamond1924 said:

There’s something absolutely hilarious about a 150th anniversary top with absolutely no nod to the clubs 150th anniversary. Surely a more classic/retro design would have been the go to? 

IMG_4003.jpeg

Not gonna lie  used to be quite jealous of Hamilton's adidas hooped tops and wishing them for Morton.

How.you have fallen to this howler is wild.

7 hours ago, Diamond1924 said:

There’s something absolutely hilarious about a 150th anniversary top with absolutely no nod to the clubs 150th anniversary. Surely a more classic/retro design would have been the go to? 

IMG_4003.jpeg

That's utterly honking. Looks like a surplus Aberdeen top someone on the lash has went at with a paint brush.

36 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

GOTCHA!

BBC DVD : Noel Edmonds - Gotcha! DVD

The real kit comes out tomorrow.

If only 🤞🙏

If it was a wind up hoax, it would be some PR move (based on no publicity is bad publicity) as its certainly generated plenty of attention.  If the kit was a massive wind up, paddy Power levels of piss taking!!

7 hours ago, Owsley 2 said:

I know there's far worse things happening in the world to get worked up about but I can't help the way I feel about this. It has totally scunnered me for this season. Who could possibly think that is acceptable as an Accies top in any season, never mind on our 150th anniversary?  I wonder if it is deliberate. f**k whoever signed this off, you are not an Accies man and you never will be. 

Word on the street is this is Beetroot getting his own back on the fans after criticism the last 2 seasons.

However, as Serif apparently is a part-owner of the factory that makes this abomination, it is probably a joint effort.

A big worry for me though is- like last season- we will now be stuck with years of crap strips and substandard merchandise due  to the Chairman’s connection with said Companies.

No ,Adidas,Joma,O’Neills or Puma like any other side ,but cheap nasty tat which wouldn’t pass quality control at the likes of Primark or Matalan.

Edited by Ye Olde Hamiltonian

7 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

There is a nod to the anniversary tbf - says 150 years on the back of the collar.

Just like putting a flake in a dug shite doesn't make it an ice cream, scratching 150 years on that does not make it an acceptable anniversary top.

An open goal for selling a good few jerseys than normal missed by whoever came up with that thing.

5 hours ago, Owsley 2 said:

We had an all red top for a few years in the early 50s. They missed a trick not going with that.

Maybe that explains the thinking behind it. Tearing away the red & white bits to reveal the red top with the gold print?

Doesn't work though in practice.

11 hours ago, Diamond1924 said:

IMG_4003.jpeg

That is howling. A rotten design and very cheap looking. What the f**k is a KURT!?