24/25 - New Kits

23 minutes ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

I think that would be quite nice with a less intrusive sponsor - maybe even if they’d agreed to offset is slightly to avoid merging into the stripe. 

I think I really do like it, but that gap in the stripe catches my eye each time, annoyingly.

44 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Don't know what it is about  oneils kits,  never a fan ,  this  reminds of Scottish schoolboys strips of the 90s..

Not many been revealed so far  this season...

I was initially dubious about O’Neils but must admit to being happy with last years efforts and especially this new one which has a “continental “ vibe to it.

Good to have a supplier not just fobbing us off with catalog template stuff.

2 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I was initially dubious about O’Neils but must admit to being happy with last years efforts and especially this new one which has a “continental “ vibe to it.

Good to have a supplier not just fobbing us off with catalog template stuff.

To be fair we are stuck with it joma....  Enough said

On 04/06/2024 at 12:54, Brian Carrigan said:

This is what my thoughts were.

The rules state that the kits need to be 'different and distinct'

Partick played at Starks Park last season in pink kits, so did their goalie.  Was a mare to see where the goalie was in the crowded box.  The officials did nothing about it.  

2 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Not bad considering it has a massive fucking carrot on it. 

I wasn't sure if it was a carrot or a slug.

I literally have no opinion on the strip yet as I'm too busy looking at that sponsor and trying to decide what it is.

5 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I literally have no opinion on the strip yet as I'm too busy looking at that sponsor and trying to decide what it is.

It's a rocket, to illustrate Falkirk's rise to the upper reaches.

One thing I will say about O’Neills, not sure how the Thistle fans feel but the quality of their stuff is excellent. Whether or not you like the designs, the strips, training gear, retro stuff is all really well made and washes brilliant. After years of being with Puma, O’Neills is much better stuff.

11 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

One thing I will say about O’Neills, not sure how the Thistle fans feel but the quality of their stuff is excellent. Whether or not you like the designs, the strips, training gear, retro stuff is all really well made and washes brilliant. After years of being with Puma, O’Neills is much better stuff.

Agreed. I've had a few Puma items where some of the material appeared to be "ironed" onto the tops. Either the badges or the something like the white flashes on the shoulder seen here. They always start to disintegrate in the wash after a year or so. 

The O' Neills details are either printed in the fabric of the shirt or embroidered like the badges, so they're much more durable. 

O'Neills even supplied a rain jacket that actually keeps the rain out! None of the Puma jackets ever did that. 

John McGlynn (2) .jpg

20 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Not bad considering it has a massive fucking carrot on it. 

20 hours ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

I think that would be quite nice with a less intrusive sponsor - maybe even if they’d agreed to offset is slightly to avoid merging into the stripe. 

19 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

That Falkirk kit is decent but the sponsor is fucking horrific. Takes away from a good kit.

17 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

15 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

Kind of puts ye aff carrots .

13 hours ago, ohnononowheredidRossgo said:

Crunchy carrots ffs.

And every time that somebody posts about them, writes about them or talks about them, the owner of Crunchy Carrots rubs his hands in glee.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Edited by Bairn in Exile

1 hour ago, Bairn in Exile said:

And every time that somebody posts about them, writes about them or talks about them, the owner of Crunchy Carrots rubs his hands in glee.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Tbf he should branch into butt plugs probably make more cash than whatever he does just now with carrots.

15 minutes ago, 101 said:

Tbf he should branch into butt plugs probably make more cash than whatever he does just now with carrots.

You are an expert on butt plugs are you?