Bairns v Wasps….1 to go

Like everyone else, I’m genuinely delighted with what’s happened this season and in particular I’m really pleased for John McGlynn who must have felt enormous pressure at the end of last season knowing he was in a very vulnerable position. Twelve months on and I’m now worried that his stock will have risen so much that there will be a few clubs out there looking at what he has done at Falkirk and thinking what a job he could do for them. Particularly a few in the lower echelons of the Premiership. Just hope we can hold onto him. It’s been a few years since we have all felt that we have a manager who we finally trust to do the right thing much more often than not. We do need to recognise that he will get things wrong from time to time next season but on the whole he’s an extremely astute manager.

One other point, we must have made an extra £40k from Saturdays ticket sales that probably wasn’t budgeted for. Really hope we can use some of that to persuade Hibs to release Tait. He is definitely key to our success next season imo……

11 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

One other point, we must have made an extra £40k from Saturdays ticket sales that probably wasn’t budgeted for. Really hope we can use some of that to persuade Hibs to release Tait. He is definitely key to our success next season imo……

Add on the club shop being absolutely rammed well before kick off,  my daughter managed to squeeze and extra £20 out me in there before going into the game.

12 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

Add on the club shop being absolutely rammed well before kick off,  my daughter managed to squeeze and extra £20 out me in there before going into the game.

While it might not be up there with a Scottish Cup run type of money, I think the sales of Invincibles merchandise could be massive too. Again, something that couldn't possibly be budgeted for and which also might be the gift that keeps on giving over a number of years.

Must have been serious squeeky bum time for the club merch co  as well on saturday then ? presuming obviously all this merchandise was made before the game 

I hope Andy graham gets a cut of the profits for the penalty on saturday .. have a whip round for him  🙂 

1 hour ago, Vegetableman said:

Must have been serious squeeky bum time for the club merch co  as well on saturday then ? presuming obviously all this merchandise was made before the game 

I hope Andy graham gets a cut of the profits for the penalty on saturday .. have a whip round for him  🙂 

It was all "Coming Soon" on Greaves so I reckon they pushed the button to order at 1700 on Saturday. 

On 07/05/2024 at 13:21, Vegetableman said:

Na these things can be turned around in a few days. It will all be in production now 

1 hour ago, BPM said:

Na these things can be turned around in a few days. It will all be in production now 

Ithought i saw some on the pich after the game  but may be wrong (i Didn't go on it   🙂   )