Bairns v Wasps….1 to go

Huge day ahead this Saturday. Absolutely buzzing for it tbh. We deserve this & I'm sure we’ll all enjoy the day. 7200 Bairns fans will be great to see 💙

Oh and any win will do 😂 (or a 6-6 draw so we get the 100 goals) 

I’m incredibly (ridiculously) nervous about this.  It should just be a day to celebrate and there might be some upside on the unbeaten thing - but I can’t help feel losing would put a downer on the day.

There will be goals, that’s the only thing I can say with certainty!

Will be great to see our biggest home support at TFS.

I cannot wait, in hospitality and for once there was a queue of folk wanting our ST’s. Grangemouth Railway club after for a right good celebration. Come on Bairns you can do this and make history.

Bowie Heroes needs to be belting out the minute the full time whistle goes cos even if we don’t do the Invincible gig every single player/person involved with the club have been absolute heroes this season.

I can't see Alloa putting out a full strength team with them being in the playoffs  and risk injury or suspension. Can see another score draw which ultimately will do us but it would be nice to finish the season with a win. Whatever the result it's been a fantastic season and everyone deserves all the plaudits they get. 

101 tickets left for the home end, 7,117 sold 

With our 3 best central defenders unavailable, an entertaining 6-6 draw to cap an unbeaten record and take us to 100 goals would be a fitting end to a great season 

31 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

With our 3 best central defenders unavailable, an entertaining 6-6 draw to cap an unbeaten record and take us to 100 goals would be a fitting end to a great season 

Aye, as long as we are 6 - nil up with 10 minutes to play and we concede 6 late goals, the final one in the 90+7th minute.

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

88 now. They could well be sold out tomorrow.

Bit of a strange one, we don't want to risk any injuries or suspensions but also don't want to go into the playoffs on the back of a scudding.

Was a bit surprised we played Wales and Steven last week, thought we'd have them wrapped in cotton wool until the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, Rory said:

Bit of a strange one, we don't want to risk any injuries or suspensions but also don't want to go into the playoffs on the back of a scudding.

Was a bit surprised we played Wales and Steven last week, thought we'd have them wrapped in cotton wool until the playoffs.

Hopefully your manager sees it like that now and they don't play Saturday. 

Going to be a strange game from an Alloa perspective. A full house of Falkirk fans in celebratory mood, their team going for a fantastic record, while we have a clearly much more important game three days later against a full time team. 

Really just a game for us to get through without injuries or a defeat which dents the players' confidence. (ETA As Rory has pointed out.) I expect it to be nervy.

A test for Andy G  to manage the players through it; my gut feel is that pretty much everyone will get some game time, although personally I'd rest Wales and Steven completely. Losing either of those two would seriously dent our chances of getting past Hamilton in the semi.

I'll be going though; interested enough to be part of the occasion and, of course, would hate to miss it if we stop the record. 😉

Edited by printer

3 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Get to the bookies pronto . 

I can't see us winning considering we have been getting spanked by you all season plus keeping the record intact. 

I will be smashing my "best of showaddywaddy" vinyl record up as a defiant gesture to make sure at least one record is broken saturday .

42 minutes ago, BPM said:

Looking forward to a great day. Weather set fair, full house, chance to make history and a Trophy presentation. What’s not to like? 

There will be someone complaining about something mate always is.🤣 No enough championship strips being the latest.

Immortality awaits, and if we achieve it then by 5pm 43000 Falkirk fans will have been at the Stadium on the day to see it happen. (according to the stories being told in the pubs and clubs that night)