Bairns v Wasps….1 to go

3 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Another bank of 68 been made available. Less than 80 left though, including those extra seats

Fantastic to see the club getting as much money as they can from the game, if all the seats in the North stand sell out they should sell some tickets for the home dugout too.

3 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Fantastic to see the club getting as much money as they can from the game, if all the seats in the North stand sell out they should sell some tickets for the home dugout too.

Still time to dust off and fill that old hot tub.

2 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Another bank of 68 been made available. Less than 80 left though, including those extra seats

I hope you're leaving some for us Alloa fans. 🤔

46 minutes ago, printer said:

I hope you're leaving some for us Alloa fans. 🤔

Just popped down and got my ticket.

Girl who served me wasn't sure she could sell away tickets, but I convinced her she could. 😁

55 minutes ago, printer said:

Just popped down and got my ticket.

Girl who served me wasn't sure she could sell away tickets, but I convinced her she could. 😁

It wasn't away tickets, it was just you she wasn't sure about.

8 hours ago, BPM said:

Looking forward to a great day. Weather set fair, full house, chance to make history and a Trophy presentation. What’s not to like? 

Somebody will find something to moan about. Queues to get in being huge, car parking, not enough food or drinks in the food kiosks etc. 

My money's on @Higgenarse

Edited by FK1Bairn

1 hour ago, FK1Bairn said:

Somebody will find something to moan about. Queues to get in being huge, car parking, not enough food or drinks in the food kiosks etc. 

My money's on @Higgenarse

A bit harsh. I'm quite sure if you look back my posts I don't complain about matchday experience.  My last moan was about behaviour of Willie Gibson.

I will take that bet

9 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

So I make it

KM7 1,857

Main 4,075

North 1,340

Total sold 7,272

Plus 14 left in the North 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Falkirk tickets all sold out now. 

I'm assuming that there will be a full section empty between home and away fans? According to the Alloa site, they've sold 56 tickets.

Edit to say that I'm not having a go at Alloa here, it states on their site that tickets will be sold up until kick-off, so I would think there will be a few more in there.

Edited by ShaggerG

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I'm assuming that there will be a full section empty between home and away fans? According to the Alloa site, they've sold 56 tickets.

Edit to say that I'm not having a go at Alloa here, it states on their site that tickets will be sold up until kick-off, so I would think there will be a few more in there.

It’s disappointing there will be an empty section of seating segregating the home and an away fans along with unsold tickets in the Alloa end, we could have had a few more Falkirk fans in there. At the risk of sounding like one of the Glasgow arse cheeks could a case have been made for this one off game simply not to sell any away allocation and give the tickets to Falkirk fans? 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

5 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

It’s disappointing there will be an empty section of seating segregating the home and an away fans along with unsold tickets in the Alloa end, we could have had a few more Falkirk fans in there. At the risk of sounding like one of the Glasgow arse cheeks could a case have been made for this one off game simply not to sell any away allocation and give the tickets to Falkirk fans? 

No chance, I would rather have fans of an away team who can be bothered to go than day trippers.