Celtic v Rangers Saturday 11th May 12:30

Just now, MazzyStar said:

Maybe. A guy like Willie Miller would probably struggle to get a game for St Johnstone these days. 

He would these days, but he’d probably still do a decent job for them at 69 years of age.

Just now, kingjoey said:

He would these days, but he’d probably still do a decent job for them at 69 years of age.

You know what I mean. I’m talking about prime Willie Miller here.

Just now, Salt n Vinegar said:

No complaint. Well done Celtic. We couldn't score enough goals in the games that mattered - and as for Lundstram....

I wonder what goes through a player’s head when they make a challenge like that. No idea why he didn’t just walk off the pitch because that was only ever going to be red.

1 minute ago, MazzyStar said:

You know what I mean. I’m talking about prime Willie Miller here.

Probably struggle to get into Edinburgh City’s team.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I wonder what goes through a player’s head when they make a challenge like that. No idea why he didn’t just walk off the pitch because that was only ever going to be red.

With VAR, you are never ever going to get away with a tackle like that. Even if the ref misses it in real time, the VAR will get you.

Just now, Utdtillidie2 said:

One thing I’m taking from this game is Kenny Miller’s tan machine has finally killed off what was left of his co commentary career. Hopefully.

His two remaining brain cells are competing for third place 

The Celtic defence are piss, two midgets at full back leaves so much opportunity for back post headers at set pieces and everytime Scales tries to play out the back you just expect him to set up an attack for the opposition. Carter Vickers is half decent but not the player he was under Ange.

2 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

The Celtic defence are piss, two midgets at full back leaves so much opportunity for back post headers at set pieces and everytime Scales tries to play out the back you just expect him to set up an attack for the opposition. Carter Vickers is half decent but not the player he was under Ange.

We’ve weirdly conceded fewer goals than last season from what I saw. Which given how poor we’ve been is very confusing.

A better CB in beside CCV and I feel the team is vastly improved. Although we need a goalkeeper as well.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye that was brutal from Celtic. Title won etc., but watching Rodgers act as if hes achieved something, and presumably his gloating about how he "always gets the job done" after the match will be embarrassing tbh.

If Celtic were brave they'd sack him regardless this Summer and try to actually push on, but suspect simply beating Rangers to the title in this manner will be good enough to keep him.

Simply beating Rangers is all they want. Board down to fans. Its the air they breathe.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Simply beating Rangers is all they want. Board down to fans. Its the air they breathe.

Same for both clubs though. One even died due to having to stay ahead of the other. Its what defines them. 

1 minute ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Same for both clubs though. One even died due to having to stay ahead of the other. Its what defines them. 

Oh 100%. Mirror images/carbon copies/2 cheeks, 1 arse et cetera

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

He'd scored an own goal and decided to get stuck in.

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Rodgers is a very good manager and sacking him, which Celtic obviously won't do, would be a laughably short-sighted decision IMO.

He's not been a good manager for about 5 years, he lost whatever it was that drove him at Leicester.