Celtic v Rangers Saturday 11th May 12:30

I suppose the only real issue of this match was which set of 'fans' would emerge demanding SFA heads roll because aw ra referees are pure against thum innat.

And the answer is probably, as always, both of them.

2 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

It's a red. I don't see where the debate is

Michael Stewart would argue otherwise...

Quelle surprise.

Just now, Staggie_93 said:

Liam McLeod apologising for a fan shouting “yellow card you absolute clown” on the radio, but nothing about them signing about the IRA 🤷‍♂️

Quoted by mistake.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Packy Bonnar isnt much better.

"That tackle in the olden days would've been seen as a good tackle."

When?

70 years ago?

Probably.

It is with deep regret that I have to announce the demise of former Rangers and Scotland player, Kenny Miller.

He suffered irreparable cranial detachment this afternoon whilst working as a pundit, covering the Old Form match for Sky Sports.

RIP Kenny 🙏

6 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

Liam McLeod apologising for a fan shouting “yellow card you absolute clown” on the radio, but nothing about them signing about the IRA 🤷‍♂️

Deaf b*****ds.. 

It's high, it's studs up, it's late, there's excessive force, he gets nowhere near the ball...it's as clear a red card as you are likely to see.

Kenny Miller is a fucking moron 

10 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I am holding a cup under my television screen in order to collect Kenny Miller’s tears and gulp them down.

I wouldnt do that. you'll turn into a frothing slapheid.

Surely that is the end of Miller's punditry career. Even with the benefit of countless replays and slow motion he is still frothing at the mouth about it. Absolute knob!!

I'll never not be ashmaed that in our darkest hour, Kenny Miller was associated with my club. What a dribbling mess of a laddie, and not just over the red. His contribution over that full 45 was distilled Rangers TV fantasy

Just now, Sting777 said:

Surely that is the end of Miller's punditry career. Even with the benefit of countless replays and slow motion he is still frothing at the mouth about it. Absolute knob!!

I wouldn’t bet on it, McCoist has got away with it for years.