Killie in Europe 2024/25

1 minute ago, Claudia Gentile said:

You need to widen your horizons mate. Moffat is okay, but it's not the be all and end all.

I think you’d fit in well in Moffat. It’s very middle class.  

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Moffat toffee is ace. 

My Auntie lives in Moffat and it was her 90th birthday last week.

Moffat news ends.

We have a lad named Moffat (from Celtic) ....early days and the team need to get up to speed but I rsckon Moffat will be Robbie Crawford Mk2.

Thought Vassell was class.

Thought the referee was pretty good.

Thought our midfield battled well but needed more quality, that changed a bit when Polworth came on.

Overall I thought we grew into the game. I expected to be outclassed but that really wasn’t the case. They weren’t amazing technically, not as good as I expected. I thought they would be somewhere between Hearts and Rangers in terms of level but in reality it was probably somewhere between us and Hearts. Not miles in front of us at all. It could all go pear shaped next week but delighted for those who have travelled that we go out there definitely in the tie and with nothing to fear.

Love McInnes tactics. I don’t think we are as bad a football team as fans of teams who finish below us think but we are definitely not prime Barcelona. 

58 minutes ago, Eder said:

Celtic subbuto kit 1980.  Not sure it's  shamrock.

Good effort from Killie. Not sure why thy called it a sell out, could've had  a few more in.

We don’t understand it either,  but we were told by the club there were no more tickets for sale

1 hour ago, Butters Scotch said:

Do Killie always play this way? They look like a team of hammerthrowers, just lumping the ball forward at every opportunity and barely stringing a few passes together. 

Aye we call it 'effective'

51 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

Belgian mob were shite, long ball pish; never handled the pitch.

Killie were blood-and-thunder shite, long ball pish, but handled the pitch.

Seething by name, seething by nature 👌

Got to laugh at the Ayr fan popping in to the thread when Cercle scored. Can only dream of nights like tonight. 

Enjoy your next game against *googles* Buckie Thistle 🤣

Tonight sets us up well for next Thurs. Still right in the tie and now know we have nothing to fear against this mob. We will beat them if we play our football. 

2 hours ago, Eder said:

Good effort from Killie. Not sure why thy called it a sell out, could've had  a few more in.

Killie managed to sell the stadium out whilst only selling just over half the seats. It's quite an achievement. 

38 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

Killie managed to sell the stadium out whilst only selling just over half the seats. It's quite an achievement. 

Approx 9500 Killie end tickets sold from circa 10500 is not just over half.

(Edit - still don't understand why we couldn't have sold those few hundred seats 🤷‍♂️)

Edited by Lurkst

First Scottish match if the season for me. 0130 set the alarm. So, I missed the first 5mins.

It then was a dreadful game of hoofball, bad control and terrible passing from both teams.

Circle Brugge always looked the better team until they scored.

Missed the Killie goal as the stream stopped (as usual).

Could have sneaked it at the end.

Overall, im fucking nackered at work now, but fitba is back baby..

Canny beat it