Raith Rovers 🔵⚪️ [3] Vs [3] Partick Thistle 🔴🟡 [Rovers progress on penalties]

From a Ross Co point of view, if County finish in play offs would much, much rather Raith Rovers in the final than a revenge rematch from last season... So come on Raith!!! 

Yet, if County avoid play offs would be fantastic for the top league to have Partick back, always had a soft spot for them tbh

5 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

He’ll do his ACL again now you’ve said that. 

At least we all established via another posters epic meltdown that you can't actually die from said injury.

Decent atmosphere by the sounds of it but this is going to be tight and I’m not sure if it’s singing I’m hearing or the sound of a few thousand sphincters. A drum? Or shite hitting the plastic seats? Going to go out on a limb and say that if someone is going to win this they will probably have to score more than the losers.

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Who's this feckin ref

Don't care but much more importantly is how we have reverted to the big lump up to Vaughan and how poor our defence is looking. I fear every time Thistle go forward.