🔴🔵 The Caley v Hamilton ⛔⛔

This will be interesting. Inverness are clearly good defensively, but so are we.

Hopefully we are still in the tie ahead of next Sat. Can't ask for more.

5 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

This will be interesting. Inverness are clearly good defensively, but so are we.

Hopefully we are still in the tie ahead of next Sat. Can't ask for more.

I'd say Inverness conceding nil as opposed Accies conceding four over two legs would suggest they are better defensively. I'll caveat that by saying at least Accies are capable of scoring whereas Inverness look like they find goals hard to come by. It should be an interesting two games.

• Stephen Malkmus changed the title to ⛔⛔ Hamilton v The Caley 🔴🔵

Seeing as this thread is in the Championship forum I guess our fans on here are on an emergency loan until the end of the season & we'll need to see if the deal is made permanent.

2 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

I'd say Inverness conceding nil as opposed Accies conceding four over two legs would suggest they are better defensively. I'll caveat that by saying at least Accies are capable of scoring whereas Inverness look like they find goals hard to come by. It should be an interesting two games.

Obviously we have played Montrose more regularly than yourselves, and have both scored more (7) and conceded more (2) across those 4 games.

You beating Montrose 1-0 over 2 legs is not exactly putting the fear into me but it will be interesting all the same.

An Ayr fan having a go at other clubs away numbers is some laugh. Cunts barely take 3 figures to The Caley.

I haven’t been paying much attention to it but my impression is that this years Hamilton team have been unlucky to have one of the best sides at that level for many years in their division. Their points total would have won them that league quite a few times.

Hopefully Hamilton prevail over ICT.

Just want to see what would happen to ICT if they go down for the potential they do a Falkirk and get stuck at L1 for years. Be some laugh.

12 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

Spot on with that, then again this could be the tie that our forwards find the net for a change.

8 minutes ago, RedLichtie86 said:

Hopefully Hamilton prevail over ICT.

Just want to see what would happen to ICT if they go down for the potential they do a Falkirk and get stuck at L1 for years. Be some laugh.

True although nothing will ever be as funny as Falkirk jobbing about in League One for half a decade.

Think Inverness will be looking not to lose this first leg so it'll be interesting to see what happens if Hamilton score first. If Caley hit the front then it'll be hard for Hamilton to come back although having said that earlier in the season at EEP they did and was it not for us somehow managing to hit the woodwork about 8 times (not an exaggeration) then they'd have been on the back of a hiding, so they can be got at. 

17 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

The 2nd and 3rd worse travelling support derby (only just behind Livingston)

Ayr have the 6th best average home attendance in the Championship just behind Inverness so i wouldn't be having digs at our crowds home or away 👍  Screenshot_20240512_145910_Chrome.thumb.jpg.41bcff8909df8db63a55de9509b42853.jpg

36 minutes ago, Supercaleyman94 said:

Ayr have the 6th best average home attendance in the Championship just behind Inverness so i wouldn't be having digs at our crowds home or away 👍  Screenshot_20240512_145910_Chrome.thumb.jpg.41bcff8909df8db63a55de9509b42853.jpg

Ayr don’t pluck any old figure out of their heads when announcing their crowds though, so I wouldn’t read too much into those figures.

6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I haven’t been paying much attention to it but my impression is that this years Hamilton team have been unlucky to have one of the best sides at that level for many years in their division. Their points total would have won them that league quite a few times.

Yeah they look a real threat tbf if it wasn't for invincible Falkirk they would've won league 1 comfortably. They'll be much more tougher then Montrose. 

Seen that they finished their final league game against Kelty Hearts with 11 academy players which is impressive something ICT need to look at instead our chairman wants to scrap our youth academy 

Just now, Toby said:

Ayr don’t pluck any old figure out of their heads when announcing their crowds though, so I wouldn’t read too much into those figures.

Hate to burst your bubble but every club does it. If you buy a ticket or you're gifted a ticket & you don't turn up the club will put you into the attendance anyway. Dross County do exactly the same. There was a few "reserved seats" when I was last in Dingwall. 

2 minutes ago, Supercaleyman94 said:

Hate to burst your bubble but every club does it. If you buy a ticket or you're gifted a ticket & you don't turn up the club will put you into the attendance anyway. Dross County do exactly the same. There was a few "reserved seats" when I was last in Dingwall. 

Sorry to say that not every club announces the attendances in the way that ICT and Pars do. 

Most others announce the "through the gate" crowd, not the "tickets sold" figure.

It is what it is, just pointing it out. Anyways. We're not falkirk fans so best we all avoid crowd wanking before they are drawn here like moths to a flame.