🔴🔵 The Caley v Hamilton ⛔⛔

10 hours ago, Zanetti said:

Believe the last time was 2011/12.

10 hours ago, RedEd said:

Nope. Ayr were part-time then. 

08/09 probably. Think Clyde were still FT at that point.

10 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Sorry Hamilton, now that our strikers have started baptising each other there is no hope for you. With God's strength we shall surely prevail 🙏 

Screenshot-20240512-224159-Samsung-Inter

Its basically Good vs Evil now.  God vs Mammon.  

16 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Sorry Hamilton, now that our strikers have started baptising each other there is no hope for you. With God's strength we shall surely prevail 🙏 

One of the most random things I have ever seen on this site

16 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

@Sonam likes this.

19 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

A beautiful thing.

God Bless.

HAFSWO(Accies Supporters Organisation) have been placed in a pickle due to the Bus Company for Saturday now only providing ONE bus when there are FOUR full buses booked.

Anyone on here in The Central Belt who can help to secure buses(a lot of the folk on them have already purchased tickets) contact Only Accies Facebook/Twitter.

Hopefully, we can get it sorted and we can all get to the game.

All signs point towards a win for Accies...which is not necessarily good for Scottish football. 

Thank you. 

25 minutes ago, Girth said:

All signs point towards a win for Accies...which is not necessarily good for Scottish football. 

Thank you. 

I know it's off topic but will that £186,000 SFPL fine for the state of your pitch plus the cost of renewing pitch drainage affect costing new signings for next season?

And has Sky Sports legal action against Dundee been resolved by Dundee paying compensation?

Thank You.

4 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I know it's off topic but will that £186,000 SFPL fine for the state of your pitch plus the cost of renewing pitch drainage affect costing new signings for next season?

And has Sky Sports legal action against Dundee been resolved by Dundee paying compensation?

Thank You.

Comedy Cbc GIF by Run The Burbs

4 hours ago, Girth said:

Comedy Cbc GIF by Run The Burbs

Not out to hurt anybody, seeing you're a Dundee fan posting on here I thought I'd ask if the SFPL fine, which is in the news, has been resolved and how it would affect your recruitment drive, genuine question.

Thank You.

Ladbrokes have Hamilton as slight favourites at 21/20, draw 2/1 and away at 23/10.

And correct me if I'm wrong but by my calcs of the 18 away games so far;

We've won 7.

Drawn 6.

All 6 draws were 1-1.

All in all not a bad away record.

28 minutes ago, Juanjo Nostalgia said:

BBC Alba

Quality!

Not often I want ICT to win, like last years cup final hope they do.

Would be disaster for Highlands to be even further away from a Derby match. Been far, far too long a time and has hurt both ICT & County with new supporters.

7 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Not out to hurt anybody, seeing you're a Dundee fan posting on here I thought I'd ask if the SFPL fine, which is in the news, has been resolved and how it would affect your recruitment drive, genuine question.

Thank You.

You obviously read headlines rather than read "the news".  The whole thing is under appeal and £120k of it is only payable if the pitch doesn't meet standards during next season.