CLYDEBANK 2024/2025

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Ur season could be over before the illuminations start when I see ur fixtures 🤷‍♂️

Jim, have you perused Darvel’s opening fixtures. Same could be said for you. It could be said for any team in the division this season, the most competitive ever by the looks of it. Good luck everyone.

1 hour ago, holmparkheroes said:

Jim, have you perused Darvel’s opening fixtures. Same could be said for you. It could be said for any team in the division this season, the most competitive ever by the looks of it. Good luck everyone.

If we finish 4th bottom this season I  will be delighted 

14 hours ago, Eadie is God said:

Good old @Kennie never disappoints,5 of our first 7 games are away as usual.

Doesn’t even pretend to be fair 😂

What difference does it make you have secured a large majoroty of your gate money already with the season ticket sales. Effects team more on income for those who don't have many season ticket holder. 

Are you complaining in January where 100% of your league games are at home. 

23 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

It looks like he's given Yoker top billing this season. Rightly so. 

No your team got top billing as the only one in the league who go through the entire season home, away, home, away. 

What hat was Kenny wearing when he did your team first

52 minutes ago, clansman said:

No your team got top billing as the only one in the league who go through the entire season home, away, home, away. 

What hat was Kenny wearing when he did your team first

My club didn't get home, away, home away all through the season. But I guess you're another sheep in the flock that think they know who I am because one of your rockets said so.

Knock yourself out if you want to continue with that belief.

What's the general view of the Bankies fans regarding the manager Moffat ?
Are they very happy with him as manager or they thinking that there needs to be progression this coming season?

Personally looking at it he's had some tough times and more good times so thinking most want to see how it goes this season and next

37 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

What's the general view of the Bankies fans regarding the manager Moffat ?
Are they very happy with him as manager or they thinking that there needs to be progression this coming season?

Personally looking at it he's had some tough times and more good times so thinking most want to see how it goes this season and next

He has my full backing until he doesn't. Same as any manager. It's an important season but they all are. He's a thoughtful and committed guy so he's got a chance

12 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

He has my full backing until he doesn't. Same as any manager. It's an important season but they all are. He's a thoughtful and committed guy so he's got a chance

All you can ask for from any manager or any employee for that matter.

5 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

What difference does it make you have secured a large majoroty of your gate money already with the season ticket sales. Effects team more on income for those who don't have many season ticket holder. 

Aye the weathers just great for getting people out to games in January 🥶

90 minute rivalry aside and Clydebank intense rivalry aside I really like the way moffat conducts himself and more so in post match interviews , he's honest, fair and is never shy in praising the opposition  If his team gets beaten and  if  guys like Maxwell at pollok could take heed a little with that stuff then he would be all the better for it .

7 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

Yes, I'm sure Yoker could do with some income in January.

We are not and never a bitter club. It’s not the Bankie way.

All the very best to all clubs in this league. Every team is just outstanding and absolutely brilliant and have taught us vital lessons. That actually made us cope and progress in a tough football environment. We will always thank~you so kindly for making us a bigger and better team.

Much luv from Bankie~land❤️

All I can say now is … release the Bitchfest✌️

From the outside, Moffat conducts himself very well both on the touchline and in interviews; he has a fantastic manner. 

I do think he gets an easy ride and has regularly underachieved. 

We had a great chance to win the league last season or at least go close and we blew it big time, Out the cups early too. Will we get a better shot, league is definitely tougher this season. Only signed two keepers and a midfielder yet moff says he has been watching loads of players.

maybe some fans are more lenient because he played for us, looks a tough start on paper too.

On 11/07/2024 at 14:50, Thejackdaw said:

90 minute rivalry aside and Clydebank intense rivalry aside I really like the way moffat conducts himself and more so in post match interviews , he's honest, fair and is never shy in praising the opposition  If his team gets beaten and  if  guys like Maxwell at pollok could take heed a little with that stuff then he would be all the better for it .

Nice you like Moff just hate the rest of us🤣