WOSFL Summer Signings

50 minutes ago, Lynchmob11 said:

What part of the License application process being closed by the SFA for close on 2 years now do you not get or does that not suit your narrative!

The licensing process re-opened ten days ago.

2 hours ago, glensmad said:

The licensing process re-opened ten days ago.

That only helps with gaining your license going forward from now, not the fact that no club could achieve it for nearly the past 2 years.

if Diver is as good as people say then he is selling himself short staying in the WOSL no matter who he plays for. I haven't seen enough of him to comment but he sounds like a potential SFL player who has stayed at a lower level for the dosh. 

18 minutes ago, Shanner said:

if Diver is as good as people say then he is selling himself short staying in the WOSL no matter who he plays for. I haven't seen enough of him to comment but he sounds like a potential SFL player who has stayed at a lower level for the dosh. 

Hes no going to get money like that at stirling albion so good for him

4 hours ago, coistysgoldenboots said:

Back to back champions…

It’s by very definition a backwards step 

Beith have been excellent, no doubt about that.  The pessimist in me would worry that Beith finally get the license in place to be eligible for promotion and then fail to win it!  Past success does not guarantee future success...if that were the case the Old Firm would win the SPFL every year....oh wait hang on.

For me he has stayed at the same level.  Good luck to the lad, I just hope he doesn't play well against the Burgh!  

40 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Could’ve gone to Kelty Hearts I hear.

2 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Surely Beith were just waiting to pounce ... obviously no-one told Lynchy or Jackshit 

Just you stick to worrying about your own mob blowing titles which seems to be your speciality.  Proverbial  losers.

53 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Just you stick to worrying about your own mob blowing titles which seems to be your speciality.  Proverbial  losers.

Good luck rebuilding your squad all jumping ship for money 🙄🤣

Edited by Bankie boy

3 minutes ago, Bankie boy said:

I'm sure Beith will be fine. They have  a manager thats a winner unlike Clydebank 🙂

Edited by andy25

5 minutes ago, Bankie boy said:

I'm sure we will be just fine and cheers for your concern 😆 When your club actually wins things then it attracts attention and I'm sure it might happen to the clydebank serial losers one day 😆

31 minutes ago, PollokGang said:

Surely St Cadocs can’t get licensed whilst temporarily playing at Benburb’s ground? 

Sorry Lowland League, can’t play on Tuesday night as Benburb U20s are training. 

All of the Bens teams games would be second to St Cadocs.

33 minutes ago, PollokGang said:

Surely St Cadocs can’t get licensed whilst temporarily playing at Benburb’s ground? 

Syngenta managed to get licensed for a season during their brief stint in the EOS while sharing with Stenny.

44 minutes ago, PollokGang said:

There are a lot of teams that have been able to get licensed while sharing the same ground.

Even going past the SFA idea. I think your point simply about availability would be covered by the WoSFL rules.

28 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

There are a lot of teams that have been able to get licensed while sharing the same ground.

Even going past the SFA idea. I think your point simply about availability would be covered by the WoSFL rules.

Long term lease is required for licensing,think it’s 5 years.

It’s obvious there are lots of different things that players value when choosing a new club and the club owning their ground & having a solid fan base are only some of the things that they consider. 

There is a lot to be impressed about how St Cadocs have handled themselves since joining the WoSFL. Well coached, play nice attacking football and you can see the ability for them to progress into the Lowland League. Might not be what fans of the more traditional clubs want to hear but they are an attractive prospect to young players these days. 

Edited by FitbaGuy

6 minutes ago, FitbaGuy said:

It’s obvious there are lots of different things that players value when choosing a new club and the club owning their ground & having a solid fan base are only some of the things that they consider. 

There is a lot to be impressed about how St Cadocs have handled themselves since joining the WoSFL. Well coached, play nice attacking football and you can see the ability for them to progress into the Lowland League. Might not be what fans of the more traditional clubs want to hear but they are an attractive prospect to young players these days. 

And they will pay you plenty of cssh lol