Hibernian's Next Permanent Manager

Who ill be Hibs' next permanent manager?  

292 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, dingdong1929 said:

Am confused... where do Malky and McDermott fit together?

Malky as Sporting Director and McDermott as Director of Football seems less of a Venn diagram and more of a fat circle.

McDermot might be on his way out too by the looks of it.  Bill Foley clearing out everyone

4 minutes ago, dingdong1929 said:

Am confused... where do Malky and McDermott fit together?

Malky as Sporting Director and McDermott as Director of Football seems less of a Venn diagram and more of a fat circle.

McDermott is rumoured to be moving to a scouting role.

Are we on to Malkkky now or can we still talk about Monty? For me his credibility was gone when Vinny G pointed out he looks like the penguin from Wallace and Gromit. I couldn't take him seriously after that, and he might be the only interviewee more boring than that Heckingbottom clown. 

Good luck m9s, you're going to need it.

9 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

McDermot might be on his way out too by the looks of it.  Bill Foley clearing out everyone

7 minutes ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

McDermott is rumoured to be moving to a scouting role.

Jeezo... i thought McDermott seemed a good appointment too, was interested to see what he could do

Says something when County look relatively stable given the season we've had!

Good luck lads

It's remarkable despite being openly racist, a shite manager, and no discernible achievements for a decade, Mackay still gets jobs in the top flight.

Hibs the latest scab club willing to allow racists to flourish as long as they as a club benefit.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's remarkable despite being openly racist, a shite manager, and no discernible achievements for a decade, Mackay still gets jobs in the top flight.

Hibs the latest scab club willing to allow racists to flourish as long as they as a club benefit.

Which they won’t. At all.  He’s hopeless. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

.. a shite manager ..

Not really stopped Hibs before. ;)

As for the rest, certainly not going to argue.

27 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

You probably need to narrow it down to folk who would be willing to work under MalKKKy.

I'm going for Paulo Di Canio or Aleksandar Tonev

Lee Anderson? He'll be out of work soon.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This.

You'd think that given numerous racist and violent incidents from Hibs fans that the board would not appointed a man with a sorry record of racism in any position at the club. What next... Leigh Griffiths as player-manager?

7 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Probably but a bit more right-handed.

What was that religious proverb about casting stones?

This was a couple of your fans at our stadium this season..

j183MeK.jpeg

Just now, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

IMG_2666.jpeg

If Malky had just come out and admitted an error of judgement I'd be a lot less bothered by his "redemption arc". It's not necessarily his actions, (sadly) we all know lots of people who will use questionable language when they think they can get away with it, but his lack of contrition.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

What was that religious proverb about casting stones?

This was a couple of your fans at our stadium this season..

j183MeK.jpeg

He's an arse. End of.

Though, we constantly get the mini-**** tag because of a minority of radges in our support. Hibs though have a worse problem, IMO, and even glorify murderous gangsters like the YLT in their official publicity.

Just now, Crùbag said:

He's an arse. End of.

Though, we constantly get the mini-**** tag because of a minority of radges in our support. Hibs though have a worse problem, IMO, and even glorify murderous gangsters like the YLT in their official publicity.

We all have shitty people in our support, the larger the support the more likely you'll get some right "wrong 'uns". The OF are testament to that.

I'm not sure it's a case of "Hibs have a worse problem", it's clear you both have a problem. To me it's binary, not some nuanced gradient.