Clyde FC Season 24/25

On 03/09/2024 at 14:11, Brian Carrigan said:

I should note that I have Shawfield78, JC, RTC and all them foos muted but can see they're replying to me - I'm not reading your comments or engaging from here on out because to be honest, you're just vapid patter vacuums with no idea what you're talking about.

Save yourselves some precious seconds of life and stop, for everyone's sake.

Just respond to the fans you agree with not the fans who tell it like it is. You should watch Disney feel good films and stop watching Clyde as its never a happy ending.

1 hour ago, Clinically Proven said:

Still nothing on the stadium. It pretty much has been silent the whole year on that front. We will still be at NDP in 5 years if we aren't bust!

I heard during the summer we had been considering a site in Royston ffs! Desperate times.

We're still waiting for last season's bespoke white third strip!

2 hours ago, Clinically Proven said:

Still nothing on the stadium. It pretty much has been silent the whole year on that front. We will still be at NDP in 5 years if we aren't bust!

I heard during the summer we had been considering a site in Royston ffs! Desperate times.

What about Cathkin Park? A couple of bundles of coats at either end and we're good to go.

Lovely sunny day here in Carradale. Picked some brambles, did a spot of fishing, had a couple of beers looking across to Arran and came home to sit and watch red squirrels in the garden.....then I remembered that I'm a Clyde fan and now I can't decide whether life is great or complete shit.