4 hours ago, mcginns said:

Utterly baffling decision by the officials re no stoppage time. The ref took the easy option every time as did the linemen who gave Celtic the benefit of the doubt on numerous occasions.

WTF was the deal with letting Joe Hart stroll about the park fucking hugging the whole Celtic team.

I paid good money to watch a game of football not a fucking Celtic FC love in.

You’ve obviously not been to a Celtic trophy day at Celtic Park before. It’s the norm.

6 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

At least the Celtic fans will be kicking the shit out of each other in Glasgow just now.

Just now, Hendo said:

I can think of at least one more club like this...

Aye St Johnstone can be a bit wild at times too tbf.

4 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

My poor city. What are the supporters of the Irish club doing to it, I wonder?

And just when it's been tidied up and sprayed with Dettol, next Saturday they or the lovely fans of the Union Jack mob will once again cover it in spilt booze, urine, jobbies and who knows what else.

Glasgow is already fucking minging.

1 hour ago, Ooooft. said:

Glasgow is already fucking minging.

There speaks a cosmopolitan man of the world with his finger on the pulse of the cultural trends de nos jours.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Nice bit of self policing there by the chap in yellow. He calmed that down very quickly, fair play to him and very much unlike the pile ons like we have seen in the past

13 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Nice bit of self policing there by the chap in yellow. He calmed that down very quickly, fair play to him and very much unlike the pile ons like we have seen in the past

Are you the guy with the 1970s era perm?

21 minutes ago, bennett said:

Are you the guy with the 1970s era perm?

Been a long time since I’ve had the ability to grow a barnet like that so nah.

Celebrating titles by trashing Glasgow, fighting each other and pissing in the streets, they really are two cheeks of the exact same arse.

10 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

There speaks a cosmopolitan man of the world with his finger on the pulse of the cultural trends de nos jours.

No. Just a man with eyes.

Is this a fairly recent thing? I've been living in the central belt 20 years but only really seems be recent years this trashing city centre takes place. 

Scum.

21 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Is this a fairly recent thing? I've been living in the central belt 20 years but only really seems be recent years this trashing city centre takes place. 

Scum.

It never used to happen before Rangers did it in 2021.

It's now become a big performance to prove they are bigger and better than each other

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Scum.

The football season is nearly over, both North & South of the border. There are four absolute certainties ahead of season 2024/25 (and every subsequent season into infinity)…

1. Celtic or The Rangers will win the Scottish title.

2. The fans of whoever wins it will gather in huge numbers in Glasgow, and display their usual levels of kuntery.

3. There will be several cases of racist abuse that get highlighted in the mainstream media, in the English leagues.

4. Morton won’t be promoted.

In the case of 2 & 3, I can word the authorities statements right now, save them the trouble…. ‘We strongly condemn the (insert what they’re condemning here)… there is no place for…. Yadda fcuking yadda.

Edited by pozbaird

55 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

2. The fans of whoever wins it will gather in huge numbers in Glasgow, and display their usual levels of kuntery.

Aye, this is getting way beyond what's acceptable.  Folk unable to enjoy success without ramming it down everyone's throats and leaving a shitfest to clear up at public expense.  Both sides of the Old Firm are guilty, both are lacking in class.

Great day. Agree that there should have been injury time but no idea how the lack of it has been construed as St Mirren being cheated. Celtic were on the attack when the whistle was blown and at no point did St Mirren have us on the ropes. Anyway, good game and fantastic occasion, atmosphere was brilliant and you could see how much the players appreciated it. 

Re inevitable handwringing over the mess etc at Merchant City - for a week Glasgow City Council et al have known this would happen. Plenty time to organise portaloo's, bins etc - even a proper fanzone. Didn't stay long or see any trouble yesterday but not surprised there was some. Just not likely to get that many predominantly young, drunk people in one place without a bit of bother.