General Election 2024

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I always vote in elections, but the candidates on offer this time round for East Ren are utterly horrific, and I cannot bring myself to give any of them my vote.

So, my question is, big cock drawn on the ballot, or the word "c**t" written in the boxes?

I feel your pain but I'd urge you to consider the most pressing issue facing mankind - the climate.

Spoiler

I voted SNP by the way....

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I always vote in elections, but the candidates on offer this time round for East Ren are utterly horrific, and I cannot bring myself to give any of them my vote.

So, my question is, big cock drawn on the ballot, or the word "c**t" written in the boxes?

I've read that if you write that in just one box and the word is all inside, it could be counted as a vote for the c**t.

So best not.

Vote cock and balls. You know it makes sense.

We have an actual neckbeard standing in my constituency for the Tories.  

Spoiler

GPK-GMtWUAAduKl.thumb.jpg.6a06b08f3717ce44f4a1f5ccb8c82648.jpg

I think I'm going to hold my nose and vote SNP in some kind of pointless effort to stop Labour taking the seat.   

11 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

We have an actual neckbeard standing in my constituency for the Tories.  

Hide contents

GPK-GMtWUAAduKl.thumb.jpg.6a06b08f3717ce44f4a1f5ccb8c82648.jpg

I think I'm going to hold my nose and vote SNP in some kind of pointless effort to stop Labour taking the seat.   

What is the thinking with that?

"I'm going to shave my face, but leave my neck hairy". That said, he is a Tory so that's probably what they all look like. 

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I feel your pain but I'd urge you to consider the most pressing issue facing mankind - the climate.

Reveal hidden contents

I voted SNP by the way....

I thought the most pressing issue was if a trans woman can have a penis? It seems like more is asked and discussed about that topic than climate change.

8 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

I thought the most pressing issue was if a trans woman can have a penis? It seems like more is asked and discussed about that topic than climate change.

How does a trans woman's penis, or lack thereof, affect the climate?

Anyone that can answer that might get my vote.  Or at the very least I might write "c**t" next to their name

Keir Starmer: "Send Labour government to Westminster with Scotland beating at its heart"

Right.

That has as much credence as: "Scotland, don't leave us. Lead us"

Wonder how long it'll take to get to get to "Scotland, do as you're told" when Labour win. Probably 5 seconds.

https://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2020/09/20/from-lead-dont-leave-to-do-what-youre-told/

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

What is the thinking with that?

"I'm going to shave my face, but leave my neck hairy". That said, he is a Tory so that's probably what they all look like. 

I'm thinking it just doesn't grow anywhere else.  

33 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

Boris Johnson being wheeled out 2 days before election day in 2024 is like if they brought out David Mellor's mistress during the 1997 campaign. 

Whatever point you’re making there is never, ever, ever an excuse to mention David Mellor.  Please apologise and refrain from doing so again.

Now I’ve had to mention him.  :(

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

How does a trans woman's penis, or lack thereof, affect the climate?

Anyone that can answer that might get my vote.  Or at the very least I might write "c**t" next to their name

She can use it as a fan. A very small fan which probably won't affect the climate that much if I'm being honest.

As opposed to a mannie with a fanny who cannot.

That is my adult contribution to the trans/climate debate and I expect to be red dotted into oblivion for my transphobia joke.

I wii be voting down here, but haven't taken too much interest in the campaigns.  I am not happy about the boundary changes in my area.  I listen to a bit of  Scottish radio so know the main players up there.   However, I genuinely didn't know until today that Reform are even standing in Scotland.

3 minutes ago, Red Kite said:

I wii be voting down here, but haven't taken too much interest in the campaigns.  I am not happy about the boundary changes in my area.  I listen to a bit of  Scottish radio so know the main players up there.   However, I genuinely didn't know until today that Reform are even standing in Scotland.

Fartage admitted to being to scared to come up here and campaign 😂😂