Who are you voting for in GE24

Who are you voting for in GE24  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh, and just like the real election, I’ve set it up as a private poll where no one can see your response. You shy Tories have nothing to fear here. 

Despite their many problems, the SNP. The Greens tend not to stand here, so it’s a straight shoot between them and the Lib Dem’s.

If the local candidate seems like a c**t, I’ll spoil the ballot paper. 

Posted (edited)

I'll grudgingly be voting for the Scottish National Party.

ETA... D&G constituency should be a straight Tory SNP shootout.

Edited by MONKMAN

I'll be voting SNP and seeking a postal vote for the first time since I first voted in 1970, as the Prime miniature didn't realise I'd be spending my retirement money on the 4th outwith the U.K.

I suspect many voters will be so keen to see the back of this current bunch of Tories, that Labour will pick up lots of seats in central belt Scotland, although I will not be helping them to do so. 

I'm like this...

Alright, I think Kenny MacAskill isn't that bad, but Alba na

SNP - don't really know what they get up to in Westminster, I think they'd be better off not going, also they need a bloodied nose at Holyrood, but  - Independence

Lib Dem, when they schism into the Scottish Lib Dems and support indie and bang on about centrism or whatever their policies are, then - na?

Labour if they'd engage with the SNP, or be further left, or just like gies something to be into, fucking anything other than "not them"

Who else is there? Be lucky if there was an independent

SNP it is eh

Let's face it, none of the options look good at all. It's very depressing. At least when Blair got elected there was genuine hope at the time. 

The SNP too are a complete mess. With Sturgeon or Salmond they were proper leaders whether you agreed with them or not. Same with Lib Dems with Charles Kennedy. Another good leader, with charisma. A likeable person, even with the alcohol problems.

It's a clever move by Sunak, Scottish summer holidays with the Euros as a distraction. Lots of people not voting or spoiling ballot papers is exactly what he wants. Labour will win but not as large a majority as people think. 1 term in office and they will be voted out and Tories return. Depressing stuff.

I'll most likely vote Green.  They'll no doubt put someone forward that'll do their best for the local area.  

We have Anne McLaughlin just now who seems like a decent enough person but I'm not wasting my vote on the SNP.  

3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

If I was in a marginal, I might, reluctantly, have to hold my nose and vote for Labour as they aren't the Tories. I'm not in a marginal though so will probably vote Green.

I don't think there are any Labour-Tory marginals in Scotland. The marginals are mostly SNP-Labour and SNP-Tory, with a couple of Lib Dem-Tory marginals and one Lib Dem-SNP.

An interesting poll here would be who's voting for the party they actually want and who's voting for a different party because of FPTP.