Who are you voting for in GE24

Who are you voting for in GE24  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So 6/7 times more people voting SNP than labour, when all polls show in RealWorld™️ it'll be roughly even stevens? 🙂

Echo chamber... amber ..ber rrr r

1 hour ago, orfc said:

So 6/7 times more people voting SNP than labour, when all polls show in RealWorld™️ it'll be roughly even stevens? 🙂

I suspect there will be a significant "holding their nose" amongst those voting SNP because the alternatives are even worse.

2 hours ago, orfc said:

No one is suggesting that this poll is an accurate reflection of how Scotland will vote.  But it’s interesting that people who are sufficiently politically engaged to post on these threads appear to be rejecting Labour.  Maybe they are not as easily fooled as the wider populace.

I'll sit the next few General and Scottish Elections out I think, all the available parties are either fucking useless (SNP), right wing Unionist scum (Tories and Labour) or complete non-entities (every other UK political party).

It breaks my heart, but for the first time in my life, I will actively oppose Labour (aka pink tories).  I think I'll vote Green.

South Bucks is one of the safest Tory seats in the country (we've got Joy Morrisey ffs), so not voting for Labour is not a decision I've come to easily or lightly.  

Once in a generation chance to effect great and necessary change in this country and we've ended up with the Labour party of Starmer, Lammy, Streeting and Reeves.  (shakes head and cries).

Yours

aDONis

At the moment I'm thinking about drawing the cock and balls on the voting slip but I might be persuaded to vote for a candidate.

Not Tory or Labour.

Pretty likely that Flynn will win here anyway.

Blackford stepping down so we have a new SNP candidate who seems a pretty decent person.

Would never vote Tory or Labour. 

The greens can get fucked.

Not interested in Lib Dems.

We usually get some independents up here and the Christian Party.

Reluctant SNP vote, then.

Read in the Graunaid that there are about 150 constituencies where the Tories have not yet selected a candidate. Doesn't sound like the wee man had this all planned out. 

Just now, Highlandmagar said:

I will hold my nose and vote for the charlatans that are SNP. Only because it's the only vehicle for independence, although it keeps failing it's MOT.

w****r 

Posted (edited)

Not Tories, not Labour, not Lib Dem, not Greens, not Reform.

Salmond is the the most formidable pro-Indy politician there is, but Alba unlikely to get near winning seats.

Only really leaves one option.

Edited by Richie

4 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

And that describes Labour voters. No different to the Tories. Imbeciles.

About 25 million people in the uk voted Labour or Tory at the last GE so that’s a sweeping statement