Major election gaffes 2024

2 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

I'm going for Joining a death metal band on stage for a singalong to there hit The Devil's coming in your Backdoor.

The LibDems seem like pretty open minded people.  If there was ever a bunch relaxed about the Devil coming in their… actually, what’s the laws on slander?

On 29/05/2024 at 11:54, JS_FFC said:

Iain Dale wasting no time getting in on the gaffes

And the Tories waste little time getting him in the bin. Goodbye England’s bald rose. 

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Everybody there looked like they were being held at gunpoint; I'm not sure why the blonde was being singled out.

11 hours ago, BFTD said:

Everybody there looked like they were being held at gunpoint; I'm not sure why the blonde was being singled out.

Always find it odd the whole approach of standing doing a speech in front of folk like this. People stop listening to what is being said and are as interested in the reactions behind. It's got gaff warnings written all over it.

I predict we'll get a gaff of mp knocking in door and being told to f**k off on camera. 

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

Always find it odd the whole approach of standing doing a speech in front of folk like this. People stop listening to what is being said and are as interested in the reactions behind. It's got gaff warnings written all over it.

I predict we'll get a gaff of mp knocking in door and being told to f**k off on camera. 

I'm assuming they've all learned from 30p Lee by this point - take the cameras to your mate's house and have them pretend to be an impartial voter who's never met you.

12 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

54cb29cb-81a2-4536-b7b7-8c65cc0848e3.jpg

Can someone remind me exactly how much of a political stunt you have to pull to be charged with "bringing the game into disrepute?"

And yes, I said "stunt". Not "Ross"

8 hours ago, Lurkst said:

54cb29cb-81a2-4536-b7b7-8c65cc0848e3.jpg

Looks like one of those fake walls you use to practice free kicks. Did they just Pritt-stick the photos onto them?

31 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Not sure whose the gaff is but 20 towns times £30 million is £600 million not £6 billion.

IMG_1635.thumb.jpeg.315dfe06b330ef5db3e465e9f2e6144a.jpeg

Most likely is Sky automatically deducting the Tory "cut" as per the PPE contracts.

Corrupt b*****ds.

On 29/05/2024 at 17:54, JS_FFC said:

Iain Dale wasting no time getting in on the gaffes

It is not Tunbridge Wells.  It is Royal Tunbridge Wells.  That alone is reason not to like the place.