LAST FEW DAYS!! Draw is Saturday 15th June. Falkirk FC framed & signed shirt. Fund Raising Appeal

Posted (edited)

LAST FEW DAYS!! Draw is Saturday 15th June. Falkirk FC framed & signed shirt. Fund Raising Appeal

Falkirk FC Framed shirt signed by the squad that were undefeated this season.

Hello, I have the top for raffle in support of my daughter Emma who needs life saving surgery. We need to go to Germany as our NHS refused to help her. The raffle will help raise much needed funds   and I would be grateful for any help. Thank you 

Raffle Link - press here

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 14.51.38.jpeg

IMG_2648.jpeg

Edited by Sandy2021
Added new title

16 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I have pinned this to the top of the forum and will move it on GTF day if Div doesn't

Thanks for doing this Andy. I’m new here and really don’t have a clue how this all works. After posting it to the newbies forum I realised I could post it to the League 1 forum and appreciate you pinning it and moving it if and when needed. Can you tell me is there any restriction in how many forums I can post it? Just looking to get it out there as far and wide as possible to help my daughter. Thanks again. 

1 hour ago, Sandy2021 said:

Thanks for doing this Andy. I’m new here and really don’t have a clue how this all works. After posting it to the newbies forum I realised I could post it to the League 1 forum and appreciate you pinning it and moving it if and when needed. Can you tell me is there any restriction in how many forums I can post it? Just looking to get it out there as far and wide as possible to help my daughter. Thanks again. 

Post in any forum you want.