Group C 🇸🇮🇩🇰🇷🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

1 minute ago, guinness said:

Greeting faced commentators as usual. For fox sake your through to the knockout stages. We would take it all day long. Plus Denmark are no mugs either. Get fecking on with it ya privileged twats.

They were dreadful and got a point against their nearest challengers in the group. Poor, but hardly the disaster it’s going to be made out to be for the next few days.

They go from thinking they’re best in the world to absolute destroying the team. 

In truth, they’re probably a quarter final level team, semis with a bit of luck and a good draw. 

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

I know Scotland are poor but at least we don't have a gazillion quids worth of utter shite to assemble a team from.

We also don't think we're going to win every tournament with our "Golden Generation" they're a bunch of arrogant wankers, lovely when it doesn't all go well.

England got away with one, there.  The Danes switched on.  Rio wants to go full CSI on the tactics.  I don''t agree with booing our own players.

Just now, Michael W said:

Rio Ferdinand puts his chocolate in the fridge. 

I usually put my chocolate in my pocket, forget about it, then remember it a couple of hours later when it looks like its been in a house fire.

Pleasing. As much as I'm enjoying this tournament I won't be watching an England game unless it can result in them being papped oot. Finding it far more enjoyable not having to listen to their shite that way.