Group E πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡°πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Thought he was offside there. Goes to show what can happen if you have a go at sides and not try and shitebag a draw. Romania have been brilliant.Β 

Romania won their group and were unbeaten in qualifying but no one seems to have been talking about them.

Maybe we shouldn't be that surprised.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

Just now, Ya Bezzer! said:

Romania won there group and were unbeaten in qualifying but no one seems to have been talking about them.

Maybe we shouldn't be that surprised.

In a group with Switzerland too, a team which our fans have little faith in getting a result from on Wednesday. Maybe a blueprint for our approach?

I've only watched a few games due to being out all weekend (Friday obviously, then Italy v Albania and now this) but the atmosphere has looked absolutely tremendous in every game. I can't remember the last international tournament I watched where the crowds and supports were as passionate as this. Maybe Germany 2006? I can't say I've thought about Romania as a nation sinceΒ Marius Niculae played for Inverness. But I found myself going 'YES' when that third went in, just because their support has been absolutely class.