SPFL Premiership New Strips 24/25

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Hibs hitman Farid El Alagui steps up return from injury.. but Alan Stubbs  warns not to expect too much too soon - Daily Record

Fucking hell. Alright you win, just don’t post that ever again.

I’m still livid about the collar though. Who thought they had nailed it when they designed that grotesquery?

Spoiler

IMG_3927.thumb.png.9f17e8afc3de0d6c009a3595ca4a7c72.png

On 20/06/2024 at 16:25, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Hearts going for the pish stained mattress aesthetic

I thought it looked awful in the photos, but seen it in real life the other day and actually it's quite smart.

Edited by Eatmygoal

On 21/06/2024 at 20:41, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

that is genuinely horrific.

I assume that is some throwback look because why would you have black socks.

Pretty sure Lawrie Reilly had passed months prior, meaning all the Famous Five were gone, so they decided to make a Famous Five kit to replicate how our kits looked in the 1923-29 period in which they were all born

Edited by Dave1875

Motherwell are usually not bad fir a kit but that looks so cheap. Claret looks a bit on the light side too, though maybe the white is just throwing me off a bit.

ETA: actually that might just be the lighting of the top picture, the bottom it looks darker.

Edited by Tony Wonder

29 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

You know how sometimes you see another team (maybe not even football) and you think "oh look, they're playing in claret and amber" but it doesn't look like a Motherwell top. Well, they've absolutely nailled that look. Not a fan on first viewing. 

It's got North Macedonian team that beats St Johnstone in the Conference League qualifying rounds vibes about it.

I've switched between "what in the f**k is that?", and "actually I think I quite like that" about 17 times.

The blurb along with it should be....

"We wanted to find a design that fully encapsulates the promising on-field developments at the moment, whilst also representing the absolute bin-fire behind the scenes. We truly believe you'll love it and hate it at exactly the same time".

Edited by Al B

23 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It's got North Macedonian team that beats St Johnstone in the Conference League qualifying rounds vibes about it.

Glory days.

2 hours ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Apparently "some fans" were involved in its design. Obviously not Motherwell fans, though.

Saw some discussion about this on Twitter and by all accounts all their input seems to have been ignored.

An apt metaphor for the way the club is being run by the Executive Board at the moment.