SPFL Premiership New Strips 24/25

I,m a bit torn on that Saints away kit. Bit of it are quite nice, but to collar and different shades ruin it for me.

Of the other newer kits, Motherwell's kit just doesn't look right to me, although given the scope for what you can do with a very distinct kit, you probably need a kit like thst every few years to mix it up. St Mirren have a very nice kit and dare I say it, but Dundee's is quote nice too, aside from the centred badge. I've never seen a modern kit where a centred badge doesn't look wrong.

Special mention for Rangers, who somehow seem to make every seasons kit look exactly like each other. A victory that only Celtic can top. Genuinely feels like every time Rangers release a new kit, it feels like its not actually a new one. Surely I'm not the only one that thinks that? 

That farmers shirt is awful, yet weirdly it's pretty much the same design as our home top. Reduce the number of stripes and make them slightly wider, take the gold banding stroke and bring it a little bit in from the edge, finally apply a shitty colour. Simply add in a god awful collar and the "jobs' a good 'un".

Edited by Ric

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Our new away kit is officially being unveiled tomorrow but we are just after playing a pre-season friendly in Poland wearing it:

Screenshot_20240703_193637_WhatsApp.jpg

Like your home top, if they put the Macron logo on the right and the badge on the left, it would propel it from half decent to cracking.