Montrose deserved their equaliser. A wake up call for Kettlewell. We can't turn possession into chances and are relying on set pieces for goals.

We have played 2 part time teams and 1 goal from open play that would have been saved by any decent keeper.

WTF was the score in this match as the bbc are all over the place??!!! 

This is in order that the reports appeared:

IMG_9920.thumb.jpeg.09ac89adf14b7558d274dddb28c4c6b6.jpegIMG_9922.jpeg.b54a14be5c250e8d39be48a8a8e55a5d.jpegIMG_9923.jpeg.7f1c14217b1999a686b3a7a9dc9653c2.jpegIMG_9924.jpeg.7bcfa59d7139116647eeae258cc86e46.jpeg

I didn’t quite get in quick enough to get the screenshot of in between the 4-5 and 1-1 it briefly went to 3-4. 

Did it finish 1-1 with Motherwell winning the shootout?

The BBC struggle every year with the extra point for winning on penalties concept.

21 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

WTF was the score in this match as the bbc are all over the place??!!! 

This is in order that the reports appeared:

IMG_9920.thumb.jpeg.09ac89adf14b7558d274dddb28c4c6b6.jpegIMG_9922.jpeg.b54a14be5c250e8d39be48a8a8e55a5d.jpegIMG_9923.jpeg.7f1c14217b1999a686b3a7a9dc9653c2.jpegIMG_9924.jpeg.7bcfa59d7139116647eeae258cc86e46.jpeg

I didn’t quite get in quick enough to get the screenshot of in between the 4-5 and 1-1 it briefly went to 3-4. 

Did it finish 1-1 with Motherwell winning the shootout?

The BBC struggle every year with the extra point for winning on penalties concept.

They just don't give a shit about anything below the Premiership really. 

Excuse me for uttering the most obvious thing possible, but it doesn't look like Edinburgh City are going to have a very enjoyable season, does it?

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Excuse me for uttering the most obvious thing possible, but it doesn't look like Edinburgh City are going to have a very enjoyable season, does it?

No comment until Saturday afternoon. I don't think I've ever seen Thistle win there.

26 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

They were passable first half. Second half, they weren’t great, and that’s being kind to them.

33 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

First half looked pretty solid and able to compete against the team probably at this point favourites for the league, 1-0 down but had chances.

Second half completely fell to bits though, looked weak in midfield and some of the individual errors for the goals were brutal.

2 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

First half looked pretty solid and able to compete against the team probably at this point favourites for the league, 1-0 down but had chances.

Second half completely fell to bits though, looked weak in midfield and some of the individual errors for the goals were brutal.

Last time I saw Clyde at Edinburgh was in March 2023, shortly before relegation from League One. That day Clyde were decent and solid for the first part of the match, then lost a goal and completely fell apart. Well beaten 3-0. That Clyde team did that a fair amount. Edinburgh strongly reminded me of that team tonight.

First half I was surprised as they didn't look as bad as I was expecting. But a wee bit of adversity and they just stopped looking like a football team. Long season ahead for them. That could have ended up a lot worse than 5-0 for them.

13 hours ago, DoingThe42 said:

But a wee bit of adversity and they just stopped looking like a football team.

Conceded vs Motherwell 56' & 61'.
Conceded vs Clyde 55' & 58', 75 & 77'.

Small sample size, but conceding so many goals shortly after conceding, does suggest they've a mentality problem.