Van der Sande is a curious one. Signed a 3 year deal with Den Haag last year, starts most games and scores 13 goals, then allowed to leave for either nothing or a small fee?

As for Richard 'Dave' Odada - I love these completely random ones that could go either way.

2 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Van der Sande is a curious one. Signed a 3 year deal with Den Haag last year, starts most games and scores 13 goals, then allowed to leave for either nothing or a small fee?

As for Richard 'Dave' Odada - I love these completely random ones that could go either way.

Apparently had a release clause that he decided to trigger 

3 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

"Van der Sande signed a three year contract last summer but had a break clause allowing him to leave and understanding head coach Darije Kalezic has agreed to let him go now." 

So you might call it a Sande clause!

Right?

...right...?

...I'll see myself out...

1 minute ago, Ascal said:

"Van der Sande signed a three year contract last summer but had a break clause allowing him to leave and understanding head coach Darije Kalezic has agreed to let him go now." 

Right?

...right...?

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

5 minutes ago, Ascal said:

Right?

...right...?

^^^ Ascal the red-faced P&B'er for that effort.

37 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Not bothered about when they get announced, we've seen the photos of them training, we know they're here.

Didn't say I was bothered. Merely asking if it was a bit late for an announcement tonight. 

38 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

That’s too subtle for most on here tbh.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

He was subbed off at half time on Saturday too.

Reportedly "unwell" with a bug but trying to play as much as he can as we lack senior options at CB.

Just incase you're taking that as a sign he's leaving us.

If he has a good season with you’s we will will take him next summer.

Sam loved his time at United and was absolutely desperate to stay. Fact

2 minutes ago, JerryDungle said:

If he has a good season with you’s we will will take him next summer.

Sam loved his time at United and was absolutely desperate to stay. Fact

Okay.

2 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Tony Watt started most games for us last year, scored 14 goals etc

3 hours ago, skinny arab said:

A 6ft3 powerhouse defensive midfielder, exactly what we need. Still a lot of questions to be asked of Goodwin in terms of managing the team in the top flight but he is at least signing players who are suited to the system he wants to play and his signings to date have been more hits than misses. Would still like another central defender and a pacy striker brought in along with cover for RWB, not sure how many more the budget will allow for but I’ve more faith in the current setup to bring in the right players than Asghars ego boosting approach. 

Can see Goodwin (if he fails massively this season) going down the head scout/Jack Ross/David Weir role 

2 hours ago, skinny arab said:

Apparantly he wanted the play abroad at some point. Den Haag fans claim the manager has done the dirty on him and that is why he wants to leave. Fans aren't happy Ven Der Sande is leaving, especially on a free. They wouldn't mind the manager going instead.

29 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Apparantly he wanted the play abroad at some point. Den Haag fans claim the manager has done the dirty on him and that is why he wants to leave. Fans aren't happy Ven Der Sande is leaving, especially on a free. They wouldn't mind the manager going instead.

I'm liking the sound of this and from his highlights reel, looks to be technically sound thankfully, no like that Ginger across the road. 

8 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

I’ve no idea if it’s true or not. 

but if the Watt - Raith thing happens, I’m sure we can all agree that’d be a very funny outcome 

Don't threaten me with a good time

Big Head Tony the fearless leader, dirtying his feet in the second tier, but leading United to the summit. 

then coming back overweight, taking a huff after posting rotten Training Stats, before being sent back to the Championship. 

😎