37 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I'm thinking it was one of the directors' wives who suggested  the colour change, as no other Scottish club used tangerine. Whoever it was, I'm just glad the blue facings weren't included in the new colours choice, we'd have looked like an early Sevco paying homage to our Dutch players.

Yes it might well have been a directors wife. Someone's wife had a vision! 

The 60"s for United as a club was such a huge turning point in many positive ways 

Told United still very much in the hunt for strain (club still confident)……..tele reporting we haven’t offered a contract is 🤥 Many clubs want him. 

looks like we will be waiting a while for the winger and left back announcements. Work permit issues and the LB supposedly can’t sign the deal officially for another week at least. 

2 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

Told United still very much in the hunt for strain (club still confident)……..tele reporting we haven’t offered a contract is 🤥 Many clubs want him. 

looks like we will be waiting a while for the winger and left back announcements. Work permit issues and the LB supposedly can’t sign the deal officially for another week at least. 

Nothing on new striker or GK?

Posted (edited)

IMG_4572.thumb.jpeg.b6eee8a944b2d60de4c0861f36ad272d.jpeg

Sorry if this has been mentioned- but FK Shkupi left winger Kristjan Trapanovski is signing for you. Macedonian U-21 international.

Not Miovski but a good player with plenty of developing to do. 6 goals + several assists in a good team in the Macedonian season just finished.

Likely announced when hostile environment hurdles are cleared.

Edited by Ivo den Bieman

48 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Any truth in the Kenny Mclean rumour?

Done deal apparently, swap deal with Tony Watt going the other way.

Mclean also trying to persuade Stuart Armstrong to sign, but he wants Goodwin to apologise for the elbow incident first.

United are back, wonder who else they'll be linked with?

10 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Fully aware this is nonsense but I looked him up while watching the Scotland Euros documentary on YouTube. He's under contract for another season at least, I believe.

33 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

Fully aware this is nonsense but I looked him up while watching the Scotland Euros documentary on YouTube. He's under contract for another season at least, I believe.

TBF the rumour was just that he had one more year on his contract

19 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Highly doubt it. He was named the fans player of the year for Norwich this year and started every Championship game for them this season.