In recent years I've often accused the club of going into 'hibernation' at the season's end.

Granted we've had a bit of a head start compared to our new Premiership rivals, but pleasingly we do seem a fair bit more active this summer. Would the new kit release be too much to ask for?

26 minutes ago, HulltoonDee said:

Why not "The fish out of water stadium ". 

As apposed to the "Too much water stadium at Dens" actually you lads have spunked your transfer kitty on fixing that and paying fines.

Some club 

You cant really read much into a player when shown their highlight reel. In this case though i think hes one of the best full backs ive ever seen

55 minutes ago, Derryboy62 said:

I'll keep calling it Tannidump, or simply the Dump, like every other fine Dee. 

DDYB 👍

So that will be two of you then.

29 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

🤔🤔🤔 Strain*

Screenshot_2024-06-06-16-58-09-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Can't see Brian Plat signing, reckon that was lazy guessing on social media. Strain I'm more hopeful about, but he'll possibly head south.

Regarding the renaming of the Stadium, as others have stated, it's money for nothing, and perhaps Calforth will help with maintenance at a reduced rate. AFAIK they've already completed some work around the wall with the Premier Division Champions plaques on it.

1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Can't see Brian Plat signing, reckon that was lazy guessing on social media. Strain I'm more hopeful about, but he'll possibly head south.

Regarding the renaming of the Stadium, as others have stated, it's money for nothing, and perhaps Calforth will help with maintenance at a reduced rate. AFAIK they've already completed some work around the wall with the Premier Division Champions plaques on it.

I wouldn't count it out.

1 hour ago, Glen Scotia said:

Platt/Sprain? Richards in the goal?

Plat* Strain* Auto correction.

Richards is being signed as back up not as first choice