2 hours ago, stewartyftd1 said:

We are a bigger club than you that offer more money. Get over it!

You are. You’ve won the top division, we’ll never do that. You nearly won European trophies, we’ll never do that. You play in a major city, you have a bigger stadium. You are indeed bigger…As are Celtic, The Ibrox Franchise, Hearts, Hibs, and Aberdeen. Christ, Motherwell, St Johnstone and Kilmarnock have thousands more seats in their ground than us too if you want to go down that road.

Hold on until I find the flying fcuk that I don’t give. It might be down the back of the sofa. 😎

Edited by pozbaird

3 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

If one of you can point out where I said I “tried to count the crowd” - an assertion made by a couple of you now - I will bow out gracefully. The stadium looked almost completely empty and I thought it looked a very poor crowd so I was intrigued. I actually assumed the upper tier must’ve been open - it wasn’t. 

I did ask for the attendance - as Utd seem to have tried to bury it.

You have absolutely no right to act entitled considering the state of your support. How many season tickets have you sold? What’s your average attendance over the last 5 years? Stop going on about 1 league cup group stage attendance at Tannadice. They are always poor for every club as you are quite aware. You need to get your own house in order first though…

7 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

You have absolutely no right to act entitled considering the state of your support. How many season tickets have you sold? What’s your average attendance over the last 5 years? Stop going on about 1 league cup group stage attendance at Tannadice. They are always poor for every club as you are quite aware. You need to get your own house in order first though…

I have every right to say what I want I’m afraid. Sorry if you don’t like it. Would you like a hand getting the toys back? 

Thank you

1 hour ago, Der Panzer said:

Maybe you can answer this then since you seem to deflect everything else or engage in a spot of Whataboutery.

You said above that it was expected to have a large crowd at Gayfield as a Premiership team were visiting, easy to get to and within 20 mins.

There was a premiership team at your game - so are you perhaps suggesting that Tannadice is not within 20 mins and easy to get to for most Utd fans? 

Surely it’s inexplicable that a club of Utds magnitude would have an almost identical crowd to Arbroath on the same night at the same time? 

I’ve also just realised this 900 odd crowd you keep spouting for Dundee is an away fixture over an hour away  - I’m not sure how that compares to a home game for Utd? I’d suggest it doesn’t. 

What whataboutery?? Again 2nd time I've asked

What deflection? Again I've answered every single point you have made.

Yes Tannadice is an easy game to get to for United fans. Coming off a poor result, not a 7 1 win, we still had just under 2000. There would also have been a hell of a lot more Arbroath fans there than there was Stenhousemuir fans. That is pretty much what I estimated from looking round me at the game.

Sorry, my mistake, of course the Bonnyrigg Rose game was away, not sure why I had it in my head it was home considering you're playing home games at Brechin anyway.

Not really sure you are at all interested as any counterpoints are "whataboutery", "deflection" or just ignored. You are here on the United thread just to post inaccurate nonsense that is tiresome.  Very "Butter Scotch" when posting on the Dundee threads. Maybe caught you on a bad day, but Biggie and Johnny do wumming more to the point and more succinctly, but you do you.

Edited by Tannadeechee
fat fingers

Anyway back to United chat on a United thread. I see our erstwhile board have decided to fleece the non ST holding football fans with the derby ticket pricing. Absolutely shocking pricing structure. Can only assume they think"football folk are stupid and they'll pay what ever we charge anyway" or they think folk going stuff that will give us an advantage with just ST holders at games.

Very poor regardless of reasoning.

4 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

What whataboutery?? Again 2nd time I've asked

What deflection? Again I've answered every single point you have made.

Yes Tannadice is an easy game to get to for United fans. Coming off a poor result, not a 7 1 win, we still had just under 2000. There would also have been a hell of a lot more Arbroath fans there than there was Stenhousemuir fans. That is pretty much what I estimated from looking round me at the game.

Sorry, my mistake, of course the Bonnyrigg Rose game was away, not sure why I had it in my head it was home considering you're playing home games at Brechin anyway.

Not really sure you are at all interested as any counterpoints are "whataboutery", "deflection" or just ignored. You are here on the United thread just to post inaccurate nonsense that is tiresome.  Very "Butter Scotch" when posting on the Dundee threads. Maybe caught you on a bad day, but Biggie and Johnny do wumming more to the point and more succinctly, but you do you.

Somebody could’ve just said “attendance was 1900 odd - yeah it’s pretty shit and very on brand that we’ve not reported it on our official website” and we all could’ve moved on. 

Instead all I got was “Dundee attendances” “900 fans at your game” “counting supporters” “*headers keyboard*” “massive club” “much bigger club than club x,y & z” etc - a frankly insane bunch of retorts and I’ve enjoyed watching the various decapitations. 

Anyway - it’s been an interesting discussion 

Thank you

We a can agree on the pricing - football is fucked IMO.

Average earners in the city of Dundee almost completely priced out of football now - in particular would be away supporters. 

11 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

Somebody could’ve just said “attendance was 1900 odd - yeah it’s pretty shit and very on brand that we’ve not reported it on our official website” and we all could’ve moved on. 

Instead all I got was “Dundee attendances” “900 fans at your game” “counting supporters” “*headers keyboard*” “massive club” “much bigger club than club x,y & z” etc - a frankly insane bunch of retorts and I’ve enjoyed watching the various decapitations. 

Anyway - it’s been an interesting discussion 

Thank you

It has been more how you said It, like it was all cloak and daggers stuff. You've also said that you watched the highlights of the game and that there was less than at Arbroath, as it turns out there wasn't. There to me seemed someone a bit disingenuous and like a dog with a bone.

Can't comment on anyone else's responses to you, but my first answer was a genuine answer to you. If you were being genuine then I'm sorry but you came across as the usual rival point scoring attempt.

Anyway, it's been....

All the best👍

Edited by Tannadeechee

Step away from this Der Panzer. You just witnessed Butters minter in our thread over "crowd w**k" and you seem to have gone full "crowd w**k blitzkrieg".

Just dinnae...

I love how this thread has got so aggro over league cup attendances. It's a bit like the time I tried Tennents Purple Tin to see what would happen.  My dad's harder than your dad by the way. 

Get to laugh at the Arabs getting so excited at signing an unfit player that Saints release at the end of his contract.

God knows what they would be like if they thought we wanted to keep him  😂

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Oh Deary me.

Making Strain the highest paid player at the club only for him to be ruled out the seasons start already.

Thank you.

you reckon Strain is on more than that useless fanny TWatt?