45 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Back 5 of Ferry Holt Gallagher Graham Sev?

Oh dear.

Right and left wing backs are no issue for me at all, it is the back 3 that gives me the fear a wee bit.  Also in possession, with Holt being so one footed,ponderous in making a decision  on where to pass and always wanting to pass to his right with Ferry & Trapanivski being such a good outlet it could be very frustrating.

That's how it went after Tuesday's substitutions

May prove us all wrong (hopefully) and play well.

Edited by Tannadeechee
fat fingers & a touchscreen🤦🏻

5 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Right and left wing backs are no issue for me at all, it is the back 3 that gives me the fear a wee bit.  Also in possession l, with Holt being so one footed,ponderous in making a decision  on where to pass and always wanting to pass to his right with Ferry & Trapanivski been g such a good.oitlet it could be very frustrating.

That's how it went after Tuesday's substitutions

May prove us all wrong (hopefully) and play well.

They might surprise us and put Holt as the main CH with Graham LCB and Gallagher RCB which might not work out too bad? Leaves Sevej and Graham to push up and leave Holt and Gallagher as the 2 furthest back

2 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

They might surprise us and put Holt as the main CH with Graham LCB and Gallagher RCB which might not work out too bad? Leaves Sevej and Graham to push up and leave Holt and Gallagher as the 2 furthest back

That's a good point. Goodwin may have clocked what we have after Tuesday and changed it. Soon find out!

21 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

My mate Dave working the turnstiles tells me it's looking like a capacity crowd tonight.

Dave kens. ;)

Back line looking a bit more organised so far. Don't particularly mind Graham RCB I think he does well there as a left footer.

Babunski is an absolute player. Once this team is ticking over he'll be massive for us this season I think.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The Kate Bush guy looks like he can pick a pass, that's about it.

They look really easy to counter against, big gap between defence and midfield.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Bring Fotheringham on for Middleton.

Would agree although that's not been the worst half from Middleton.

One of his most frustrating aspects, there's a bit of a player in there just doesn't seem to come off for him much.

Babunski does look promising but I would be much happier with an extra body in there beside him.

Given we’ve got a CB playing RWB now, a shift to 433 seems logical.

Doubt it’ll happen mind,

Edited by ArabFC

1 minute ago, ArabFC said:

Babunski does look promising but I would me much happier with an extra body in there beside him.

Doubt it’ll happen mind,

As long as we have a 'rest defence' in place then it doesnae matter what formation we play according to numbers 

1 minute ago, ArabFC said:

Babunski does look promising but I would me much happier with an extra body in there beside him.

Doubt it’ll happen mind,

Yup could change to a back 4. Take Holt off for O'Donnell and play him and Sibbs behind Babunski