Germany - Scotland

10 hours to go and I can’t fuckin wait.

Going to the pub to watch it and obviously it’ll be fuckin jumping.  Can’t even imagine what it will be like in Munich.

No to sure what team Clarke will pick but I hope he plays Gilmour.

Come on Scotland - get fuckin into them.

(It’s the hope that kills you…….)

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Agreed. Even their best player, Kroos, is only playing so can give a goodbye to the fans.

Get him 'Stephen O'Donnelled' in the first five minutes.

I’m all for getting stuck into them. But making Kroos sign for Motherwell would be a step too far. Probably a violation of the Geneva Convention. 

We're all Ryan Christie today. Thing to remember about this interiew is that he's not out of breath because he'd been playing, he was subbed off before extra time. He's just so emotional.

2 minutes ago, GordonS said:

We're all Ryan Christie today. Thing to remember about this interiew is that he's not out of breath because he'd been playing, he was subbed off before extra time. He's just so emotional.

Sure he is not just finished the warm down?

ETA though clearly fully committed to Scotland 👏

Edited by Alert Mongoose

Stevie Clark's a wily old fox, so he'll play this canny and try to avoid any serious damage so that it's all still to play for going into the Swiss and Hungary games.  I'm not expecting an open game here, and a point would be an outstanding result for us.  Just gotta hope I can keep my blood pressure slightly below crazy levels pre kick off.

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

Anyone able to cover my work for the rest of the day? Would be quite happy to offer a considerable pay/hour.

Aye go on, I'm no doing mine. 

14 minutes ago, The Master said:

Some of us had the foresight to take today off work…. :whistle

I was hoping to hold out until midday and then log off, but I'm getting nothing done anyway so may as well call it a day 😅

13 minutes ago, The Master said:

Some of us had the foresight to take today off work…. :whistle

I know, I know. Unfortunately these people are generally organised like my boss who I am now covering for and hence I can't take the day off.