Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 vs Switzerland 🇨🇭

Jives Miguel

1 minute ago, Trackdaybob said:

Only got ourselves to blame for that. Give away a gift of a goal and subs on way too late. 

Yeah I couldn't get my head round that, not just too late to impact the game. We ran out midfield into the ground and we've got another match to play.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Far better. But we do lack the sufficient quality to really capitalise on putting that game within reach. 

We go again. 

It was only better because the team we played wasn't as good as the team we played on Friday.

Germany would have racked up the same score tonight.

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Really good point in the end.  Probably should have won it. 

How were we going to win without scoring any goals? Then the c**t brings on our best scorer with 30 seconds of time left!    Just kill him now!

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

The same posters oozing about how the Swiss would pump us now proclaiming the demise of Clarke.  

Honest to f**k.

He has a loser mentality, the game was there for the taking and he shat it

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Not bad, but should have won that.

You’re as big a shitebag as Clarke. I was waiting patiently for your usual ‘fake goal celebration’ routine, and did it come? Did it f**k. Night ruined. 

Waiting until the 90th minute to make subs is fucking shite. 

Adams was missing for 89 minutes.

And McGinn was on a booking and tiring and Christie would have given us energy in attack.

Overall that went pretty much as I expected it to. Chance missed for us but keeps us in it. Shaqiri is a wee, fat arsed, no necked c**t but he keeps doing that on the big occasion for them. Keeps us in it, at least.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

You confident of beating Hungary? I'm certainly not. 

We're still in the tournament at least but I'm not that confident of picking up 3 points against Hungary so feel this could be a missed opportunity. He really needs to make some serious changes if he wants the win on Sunday. 

Confident? about Scotland? never, but we played better against Switzerland than they did and they are likely out out it sitting on 0 points. Keep the faith. 

As much as we'll definitely take the point, Clarkes stubbornness really showing there and it's so unnecessary and overkill, we should of freshened things up a lot earlier.

It's not even about making big changes or anything, just swap players like for like earlier and don't let boys run themselves into the ground.

Just now, PJ70 said:

How were we going to win without scoring any goals? Then the c**t brings on our best scorer with 30 seconds of time left!    Just kill him now!

Calm doon, wee man.