Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 vs Switzerland 🇨🇭

Jives Miguel

2 minutes ago, mcjameos said:

Hungary now have an equally bad GD to us.  Win or draw and we move off bottom. What could possibly go wrong?

Scrape a draw tonight and beat Hungary on Sunday. Job done 

Yakin putting his job on the line with that starting 11, no centre forward there. He has been prone to brain farts in games they expect to win, I hope this is another.

Ndoye is fucking rapid. I expect he will play through the middle and if he does his pace is a big worry for us. Vargas and Aebischer getting in the box from midfield will both also offer a threat.

Right side of our defence is the obvious worry, again, but the midfield is probably our strongest available choice for me and we should be more than capable of creating chances tonight. I’m still reasonably confident that we can cause somewhat of an upset here.

Watching this on BBC on my laptop. It has 5live commentary which means I'm currently watching the Scotland team warming up while listening to a fella talking about horse racing 😂.

3 minutes ago, velo army said:

Watching this on BBC on my laptop. It has 5live commentary which means I'm currently watching the Scotland team warming up while listening to a fella talking about horse racing 😂.

I am Sounds with Kelly Cates and Pat Nevin, before flicking over to join you.  The crowd noise is ace.

Edited by Red Kite

11 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

image.thumb.png.42ff1fc54cab0004cd0d7f9b702296e2.png

This sort of patter is pretty much the only blemish on an otherwise excellent tournament so far IMO. 

Just had to go on BBC to upvote that to offset your issues with a Caramel Log!